***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

Awesome question!
First ride: Peter Pan (not my fave but I don't want to waste a FP on it so we are doing it at RD!)
Must do: I agree with everyone who said HEA- I haven't seen it yet.
Must buy: An Alex and Ani bracelet. I'm trying to build up my collection.
Must eat: A pumpkin Mickey waffle at MNSSHP *drools*

I can't believe we leave tomorrow!!

Oh my gosh, tomorrow?? Have a magical time!!!

1 week from right now we will be out cold cause we are leaving for the airport at 2:30am

First Attraction: Turtle Talk w/Crush. Family favorite and we are heading to Epcot first since we are staying right there.
Must do: SW Guided Tour. DD is turning DOUBLE DIGITS on this trip and loves SW. We booked this as one of her (many) birthday surprises. :dogdance:
Must buy: New Pandora bead and Alex & Ani bracelet
Must eat: Plan on hitting the F&W booths this trip.

Anyone else nervous about Florida weather predictions for next week? Reading about potential for a large storm.

There is not a single prediction/tracker/model that shows the storm affecting Florida next week. Believe me, as someone who gets there Tuesday, I've seen them all! The absolute worst-case "perfect storm" scenario seems (at least right now) like it would be hitting Florida (not Orlando) sometime next Sunday and then going through the state for the next few days. But there's ZERO reason to worry about that right now. Now a lot of models have it trending northwards late next week and never hitting Florida at all.

I guess it could end up being a big storm, but right now no one really knows where it will go. It could hit Florida, the Carolinas, the Northeast, or go too far north in the middle of the sea to hit anything.

I've asked a few people who watch these storms. Basically for the next 10 days there's no reason to worry about it affecting Disney in the slightest. What happens after that is anyone's guess, but there's still no reason to worry right now since anything could happen.

Last edited:
Hi! So glad September is almost here! And so excited about our trip (and yours as well ;) )

Question, last time we went there was in 2013. Do you know if the laundry machines at POP take credit cards already? (Or they are just the usual coin operated type)

Thanks!

Departing in 72 hours. 5555 miles away!

We went in 2015 and I'm almost certain I used a credit card for the laundry machines.
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Have a great trip:cool1:

Reactions: ean
Sweet of you to ask! I'm trying to decide if memory maker is worth it. Since we have s large family, it's often hard to ask someone to take a picture of us. It just seems so pricey. I love the convenience of it though.

It's totally worth the cost. Especially for a big group, I think. We get it every year and have SO many great photos. Plus you get all the ride pics, which are always awesome!

While we wait, tell us what the first attraction you'll ride is...and why? Also, what's your "must do", "must buy" and "must eat" while you're there??

My first attraction will be Big Thunder Mountain Railroad simply because I couldn't get 7 DMT! My "must do" is as many fireworks as possible. My "must buy" is a Christmas Ornament, and my "must eat" are the ribs at Flame Tree. Can't wait to hear about everyone's "musts"!!

Love this! Seeing everyone's answers has been great! We're trying Flame Tree for the first time, and I'm super excited!

Our first ride will be Peter Pan. We skipped it in March for DD's day trip, so she's never ridden it!
Must Do: gosh! Too many things are coming to me! Meet Jack and Sally and see Pandora at night are top two, I'd say.
Must buy: a new picture frame for our collection!
Must eat: I really want anything for the QS in Pandora, it looks so interesting!

Awesome question!
First ride: Peter Pan (not my fave but I don't want to waste a FP on it so we are doing it at RD!)
Must do: I agree with everyone who said HEA- I haven't seen it yet.
Must buy: An Alex and Ani bracelet. I'm trying to build up my collection.
Must eat: A pumpkin Mickey waffle at MNSSHP *drools*

I can't believe we leave tomorrow!!

Hope all is going well!!

Anyone else nervous about Florida weather predictions for next week? Reading about potential for a large storm.

Florida weather is fickle. Hopefully any storms pass fast and we all have great weather. But either way, a rainy day in a Disney is better than a nice day any where else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter