***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

So, I had to share this moment I just had. A few months back DD and I made this little Tinker Belle box from an old treasure box craft she had. It's tiny, a little smaller than an index card box. I've been trying to think of how I could use it for her Tinker Belle gifts, but since it's so small I was at a loss. So I'm looking at it this morning, and I had an aha moment; Tinker Trading!

I went around the house and gathered a few little items a Tinker Fairy would like; a paper clip, a penny, a chess piece, etc. The idea is DD will leave a little treasure for Tink and Tink will leave a treasure for DD in exchange! Now I just have to tell her the story of Tinker Trading so she gets it!

5 days and we head out!! AAAHHHH!!!

So, I had to share this moment I just had. A few months back DD and I made this little Tinker Belle box from an old treasure box craft she had. It's tiny, a little smaller than an index card box. I've been trying to think of how I could use it for her Tinker Belle gifts, but since it's so small I was at a loss. So I'm looking at it this morning, and I had an aha moment; Tinker Trading!

I went around the house and gathered a few little items a Tinker Fairy would like; a paper clip, a penny, a chess piece, etc. The idea is DD will leave a little treasure for Tink and Tink will leave a treasure for DD in exchange! Now I just have to tell her the story of Tinker Trading so she gets it!

So cute. I wrapped all the girls that tinkerbell gifts in to tinkerbell wrapping paper I found at party city. I also used white address labels on the bottom to label what everything is and the date (and am or pm) of when they're getting them. Pink sharpie for my little one, purple for my older. Good thing they can't read yet.

Very cute :flower1:

Florida weather is fickle. Hopefully any storms pass fast and we all have great weather. But either way, a rainy day in a Disney is better than a nice day any where else![/QUOTE]

So true!!! And when it's rainy, a lot of time the crowds are way down. Just grab a pancho and enjoy!!

Florida weather is fickle. Hopefully any storms pass fast and we all have great weather. But either way, a rainy day in a Disney is better than a nice day any where else!

So true!!! And when it's rainy, a lot of time the crowds are way down. Just grab a pancho and enjoy!![/QUOTE]

Oh totally! Most people leave the park when it starts coming down. We try and find a dry spot and watch the wait times diminish! Lol'

We are trying to branch out and try a new restaurant each visit. We found we were always going to our favorite places and wondered what we are missing. All that to say...ask really...has anyone eaten at The Boathouse in Disney Springs? We have ressies there this trip. The menu looked good and it won't break the bank. But it would be great to hear from someone who has actually eaten there!

Really hoping this upcoming hurricane doesn't screw up my last day (or my flight home for that matter). Anyone planning on coming next Sunday and the few days after that should pay a little attention. Things could change anytime obviously but definitely keep an eye out.

We are trying to branch out and try a new restaurant each visit. We found we were always going to our favorite places and wondered what we are missing. All that to say...ask really...has anyone eaten at The Boathouse in Disney Springs? We have ressies there this trip. The menu looked good and it won't break the bank. But it would be great to hear from someone who has actually eaten there!

We went to the Boathouse for lunch in March. It's costly, but very worth it. We shared a watermelon salad, 12 oysters and a lobster broil special they had. My DD(2) had a kids fried shrimp that she devoured. None of us is a huge eater so the sharing worked well for us three ladies. We definitely want to go back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter