***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

Really hoping this upcoming hurricane doesn't screw up my last day (or my flight home for that matter). Anyone planning on coming next Sunday and the few days after that should pay a little attention. Things could change anytime obviously but definitely keep an eye out.

I've been planning since April 2016. So it's been a looooooong wait but I'm so excited :cool1:

Omg!!! Those are so cute. I'm planning on getting my nails done before we go and I have no idea what to do.

Look on Pinterest for Disney nails

Does anyone know if Disney still does the character wake up calls? If so do I need to request that a character call, or simply a wake up call? TIA!

Today I can officially say I'M GOING TO DISNEY THIS MONTH! 23 days!

To anybody going the last week of September, all the cool kids (@anitsa123, @ChiefM, @brnrss34, @Mollymovacca, myself) are meeting at Animal Kingdom in front of the Discovery Trading Company at 11 am on the 25th. The more the merrier! Be there or be square. party:

I thought y'all might get a kick out of my calendar at work. I'm on the main aisle for all to see. Pay close attention to the last week of September. ;-)

sept calendar.jpg

Today I can officially say I'M GOING TO DISNEY THIS MONTH! 23 days!

To anybody going the last week of September, all the cool kids (@anitsa123, @ChiefM, @brnrss34, @Mollymovacca, myself) are meeting at Animal Kingdom in front of the Discovery Trading Company at 11 am on the 25th. The more the merrier! Be there or be square. party:

I thought y'all might get a kick out of my calendar at work. I'm on the main aisle for all to see. Pay close attention to the last week of September. ;-)

View attachment 266323
We will be there too.

(But I'm not really cool.)

Last minute trip, booked yesterday for the 19th - 23rd! Picked the dates based on whatever cheap flights were left and luckily got a 2BR suite at Bonnet Creek for $110 a night.

And with a morning arrival, we'll be heading to the Halloween party the day we get there

Last minute trip, booked yesterday for the 19th - 23rd! Picked the dates based on whatever cheap flights were left and luckily got a 2BR suite at Bonnet Creek for $110 a night.

And with a morning arrival, we'll be heading to the Halloween party the day we get there

Wow, so spontaneous! The opposite of my type a+ personality. Welcome to the September crew!

Those are my exact dates! Not doing the Halloween Party though will be at the Food and Wine Festival all week.

Wow, so spontaneous! The opposite of my type a+ personality. Welcome to the September crew!

It's definitely not the norm for us! We planned on skipping a vacation this year, but last minute reservations/time off all lined up so we're going for it

Just have to jump in to say THREE DAYS!!!!
party:
I just have to get through the rest of the day at work and then my vacation begins with a facial. The in-laws are arriving tonight to watch the kiddo while we are away. I am excited to have more hands to help while we pack (I hope I am not triggering someones anxiety with my late packing style :scared:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter