"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

Curious why the Xmas party on 11/29 is more than 12/01. I thought it would be the opposite. Anybody have any ideas?

they are available online now

:crazy2: I can't find MVMCP available to purchase on MDE. I went to "Things To Do" then under that I went to "events and tours" and scrolled down to MVMCP but it still says "schedule unavailable." How did you find it to purchase?

Thanks so much,

Karen

Bought our tickets....thought they were pretty steep at $99 plus tax (a large increase from when we went in 2011) but we don't go to disney at christmas often. Bought tickets to the last party Dec 22nd :)

Thought there were AP rates for 12/11 based on the rates that were posted WDW news today". But when u click to buy tickets only 1 date in December is showing up! Ugh!!!!!

Passholder Rates available 11/7, 8, 11, 15; 12/1, 11, & 13 – Rates are $74-$84 plus tax depending on night. DVC members also have discounts on additional nights (including all dates APs are entitled to) 11/10, 13, 18, 27, 29, & 12/6 ranging between $74-89 plus tax.

Getting a little bit of sticker shock over here, have to be honest. I bought our MNSSHP tickets 2 years ago today and the Christmas party is costing us $150 more - we do 2 parties because we have 2 weeks and make sure we fit everything in. As this is the first MVMCP we have done, we didn't realise it was so much more then the Halloween party - whoops!

Getting a little bit of sticker shock over here, have to be honest. I bought our MNSSHP tickets 2 years ago today and the Christmas party is costing us $150 more - we do 2 parties because we have 2 weeks and make sure we fit everything in. As this is the first MVMCP we have done, we didn't realise it was so much more then the Halloween party - whoops!
Sticker SHOCK is a good word for it. Its going to cost $576 for my family (5 adults 1 child) to do the MVMCP on 11/11 which is about $80 more than I anticipated based on last years pricing. I've been saving so the pain is lessened a bit.........but still. May be last party we do :guilty:

Doug :goofy:

I purchased 2 days 12/11 and 12/13 for 6 of us. We havent visited during Christmas so this will be a first. Looking at last years $74 bucks a ticket, thought they would go up a bit-not as much as they are now.

How fast do these tickets usually sell out? I was bummed to see the total for my family will be almost $650 as I cannot pay that much today.

How fast do these tickets usually sell out? I was bummed to see the total for my family will be almost $650 as I cannot pay that much today.

From what I have found, most of the parties don't sell out until 1 or 2 weeks before the party date. But last year the Halloween party on Halloween sold out in August. I would think the Christmas party right before Christmas would sell out quicker too.

Booked my tickets for the 15th November my last night whoop whoop.

Although I will ask Santa if my Christmas present could be to stay longer (Preferably Deluxe) although I don't think I can be that good to warrant it lol :rotfl2:

Curious why the Xmas party on 11/29 is more than 12/01. I thought it would be the opposite. Anybody have any ideas?

The only thing I can think of is maybe get the stragglers from Thanksgiving, or the people who come down for the Pop Warner Championships.

Last edited:
Almost $300 US for our family to attend this - we were almost definitely going to go but now that's a huge sticker shock for us. I think we have to sit down and discuss what is really important. We are already doing a lot of "extras" on our trip like multiple character meals, pirates' cruise for my daughter, a night at Lilo's playhouse for her (and us, so we can have a date night!) plus we are buying memory maker (AND we upgraded our hotel to BC from POR for proximity to Epcot). I'm also worried they're going to do Early morning hours at Epcot once Froway opens (and since Anna and Elsa are super high priorities for us, we may cough up for that instead). Gosh that's just so much money for us. We're going to have to rethink and hope that it doesn't sell out.

We're going to wait a little before making this purchase. There are several parties available while we're there, so hopefully there will be options when we decide to fork over the extra $200.

Purchased for 12/18. $421 for the four of us gave me pause, but I've never been to MVMCP and it will be a great start to our vacation and it will get us into the Christmas spirit!

Not going to buy our tickets yet but DDs and I just planned a quick trip for December. They (twins) will be 18 and it's their last year at home so we are ditching DH (who isn't a big Disney fan) and doing a quick all-girls trip. DDs and I did MVMCP for the first time ever last year and absolutely loved it. We aren't big character meet and greeters so it was all about the rides for us. I've never had so much fun with such short lines on rides in all my trips to Disney! And with just the three of us, we walked up to the parade, castle projection, and fireworks with little wait since we aren't short and don't have little ones to deal with.

The price increase is a little steep but not bothering me this year. We each have one day left on a never-expire pass that we bought in 2009 or 10. We will do one day at Magic Kingdom with a pre-park ADR on a day the park closes early for a party because the crowds will be lower and 9am - 7pm is plenty of time for us in the park. Then we'll head to the Poly or Contemporary for a late dinner and maybe catch the fireworks from outside the park. We'll take a day off to shop and tour the resorts then we'll end our trip with MVMCP on 12/15. Decided the current state of EPCOT and Hollywood Studios doesn't warrant a visit this time since we only have one "free" ticket left on our old passes.

After this trip, we'll take a break from Disney until Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land are fully built out. By then DDs will have been on their own for a few years and we'll do an adult kids trip.

We're waiting to decide as well. They just announced a new Castle stage show, replacing Celebrate the Season. I do want to see that, but I have other things like the FerryWishes Dessert Cruise, Pirates and Pals, Family Magic Tour, and the Early Morning Fantasyland thing if it gets extended that I could do instead.

"Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration
Feel holiday magic come alive in a jubilant new stage show that fills the air with music, laughter and shimmering snowflakes!

It’s just days before Christmas and all through this house, excitement is stirring thanks to Mickey Mouse.

Mickey is thrilled that the holidays are here, and he knows the only way to make this season more special, is to share it with friends. So he’s throwing a Most Merriest Celebration and inviting lots of Disney pals—and you—to join the festive fun!

Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto are dropping by dressed in their Christmas best. Peter Pan is flying in from Never Land, Alice and the White Rabbit are hurrying over from Wonderland and Woody and Jessie from Toy Storyare galloping in for this holiday ho ho hoedown. Plus, Snow White and Dopey, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket and many more surprise guests will be stopping by.

This joyous performance is the perfect yuletide treat to share with your family. You’ll hear favorite Characters ring and sing in the holidays with carols old and new—more than a dozen delightful songs in all! You’ll witness the splendor of Cinderella Castle—aglow with enchanting and ever-changing holiday illuminations. And you’ll feel the warmth and wonder of the season as this unforgettable performance is Christmas-wrapped up in one sensational, snowy, show-stopping finale."

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter