"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

I am so sorry I failed to give a report when we returned. Life was crazy :crazy: the past 2 weeks. We attended the December 8th party and for the most part it was a success. We lined up for the Dwarfs after our dinner at Skipper Canteen; wait was around an hour but they are so entertaining it didn't seem that long. They came out a few minutes early. We then went to line up for Scrooge and Donald and that wait was almost as long. I hope I won't get "flamed" :goodvibes but I really wish they would limit the autographs to maybe 2 to a group. It took FOREVER for some of of the larger groups with everyone wanting autographs. Pictures went fast...we were in/out the greeting in 3-4 minutes by only taking pictures. The lines would move SO much faster and I wasn't the only one a little irritated with the extended wait. A couple of families left the line because of it. That said, our party plan was about 80% effective. Had we skipped Scrooge and Donald we would have completed ALL on my list. Treats were good...especially the cider. Watched the parade in Frontierland and had a GREAT view. It was still crowded but not overly so. We WILL attend the party again if we get the chance. :tink:

We had a great time at the Holiday Dessert party, highly recommended. Walked up and got a seat on the curb facing main street about 8:30. Had an awesome seat right against the railing for Holiday wishes- it was great to have a seat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter