"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

I hate that it is going to cost us right at $200 for the party, but I really want to go, so I'll pay it. In the scheme of the whole vacation, an extra $50 more than it cost us a couple years ago isn't going to break the bank.

Holy crap..............these prices are huge...............#thanksShanhi..................Wow!

Doug :goofy:

Do we know what the AP/DVC discount is other then the range? If the party is the cheapest, is the discounted price probably the cheapest listed ($74 for kids probably)?

Ok question...........the AP prices are much lower. Do you have to have an active AP to get those prices? We're getting AP's for this trip...........just won't be activated until we get there in November. Right now I'm looking at $541 for our party of 6 (before taxes) This is for my family so I'm gonna do it..........but I've finally been hit by Disney prices................o_O

Last edited:
Ok question...........the AP prices are much lower. Do you have to have an active AP to get those prices? Right now I'm looking at $541 for our party of 6 (before taxes) This is for my family so I'm gonna do it..........but I've finally been hit by Disney prices................o_O

Oh, that's a good question. We're doing 9-day park hoppers, I wonder if it would make sense for us to upgrade to AP (or how many tickets can one person with an AP purchase?). Hmm...

ETA: Never mind. The AP discount is only a few dollars. Definitely not enough to justify an upgrade on our MYW tickets.

Last edited:
there are some typos here... 2015 instead of 2016 for MVMCP and for the week I am going it is higher to advance purchase than it is at the gate. Also hoping that the discounts being on tuesdays and thursdays are holds for the first week of december... the DVC discounted prices are listed for tuesday and saturday that week??? edited to add, they removed the saturday now. the only date missing is the 8th from the 2nd tier pricing so hoping that is also a DVC night!

We have never done a halloween or christmas party at disney, I see the tickets go on sale tomorrow is this something I should be ready to jump on like a black friday deal? lol

We have never done a halloween or christmas party at disney, I see the tickets go on sale tomorrow is this something I should be ready to jump on like a black friday deal? lol

Nope. All reports are that no parties sell out until much later in the summer or early fall. Seems like most parties don't even sell out until the day or week before, if they sell out at all. I'm waiting until closer to Thanksgiving.

Nope. All reports are that no parties sell out until much later in the summer or early fall. Seems like most parties don't even sell out until the day or week before, if they sell out at all. I'm waiting until closer to Thanksgiving.
Depending on room discounts, I may purchase an AP, but that wouldn't be until late summer I think. I will be going to an early December Tuesday night party- can I wait that long to purchase a ticket? Or should I just buy them this week.

Sorry if this has already been answered but are we able to link these tickets to our magic bands? I know it says hard ticket event but I like knowing all my reservations and tickets are on my MB.

Also, for what it is worth we went to MNSSHP two years ago and when I price out these tickets with tax it is a $100 price increase. From two years ago!! Same ticket, 2 adults and 2 kids. We are going but it is a shocker! :confused3

Sorry if this has already been answered but are we able to link these tickets to our magic bands? I know it says hard ticket event but I like knowing all my reservations and tickets are on my MB.

Also, for what it is worth we went to MNSSHP two years ago and when I price out these tickets with tax it is a $100 price increase. From two years ago!! Same ticket, 2 adults and 2 kids. We are going but it is a shocker! :confused3

It definitely is a sticker shock! Now I wished we would have gone a couple years ago instead of waiting lol

Last year it showed up in MDE and we were sent WDW gift cards with a sheet confirming the purchase.

And we aren't going, I just cant imaging paying that much. I'm disappointed, but not surprised knowing how much they are charging for DAH.

We are going to hit up Trader Sam's instead and watch the fireworks and EWP from the Poly beach. I have been to both MNSSHP and MVMCP before, but my DH hasnt, he said he wanted to just bar hop around the monorail resorts, will probably cost us less.

Thinking of doing December 22 party. How busy is busy? Does anyone know how many tickets are sold per night? And if not, what would you compare a sold out party to so that I can get an idea of busy! Lol TIA

From what I found in my search on the same subject, MK can hold over 100,000 people before it hits capacity. Party ticket crowds are somewhere between 20,000 and 30,000.

Yes you link your party tickets to your MDE and then you can just use your magic band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter