*~*~*~*Official January 2017 Thread*~*~*~*~

Jan 23rd through Feb 3rd. 11 park days. Staying at Vistana Villages. Will be surprising our 6 kids with annual passes and the news for Christmas. We are pretty excited, its been over 3 years since we have been down there, and living in Minnesota, we could use a mid winter warm up.

Was just talking to someone who is surprising their kids for Christmas. He's taking them for Christmas.... No fast passes yet, staying off site, just realized that it's the busiest week of the whole year. :sad2:. I'm like "well good luck with all that"
I did tell him to get there early and if he was in MK for the 25th not to leave as he might not get back in the park if it gets near capacity

Was just talking to someone who is surprising their kids for Christmas. He's taking them for Christmas.... No fast passes yet, staying off site, just realized that it's the busiest week of the whole year. :sad2:. I'm like "well good luck with all that"
I did tell him to get there early and if he was in MK for the 25th not to leave as he might not get back in the park if it gets near capacity
Oh boy! YIKES!

30 days today for us today!!!! I'm so excited!

With a closing of 7:30 at AK I'd venture to guess no Rivers rivers of Light for January. Which is fine by me. The kids were hoping for repeated rides on Everest w/o a long line. I've heard it's great at night.

Glad I wasn't only one having hard time getting to last days of month for SP on website! App worked great.

Doing our shortest ever trip - fly in late Friday Jan 27, fly out late Monday. But our kids are older now, 10 and 14, so can go commando all day. Taking son to Pro Bowl Sunday night, wife and daughter will do more parks. Surprising kids on Christmas. Hoping to see Pro Bowl parade at park on Saturday, assuming early afternoon.

Glad I wasn't only one having hard time getting to last days of month for SP on website! App worked great.

Doing our shortest ever trip - fly in late Friday Jan 27, fly out late Monday. But our kids are older now, 10 and 14, so can go commando all day. Taking son to Pro Bowl Sunday night, wife and daughter will do more parks. Surprising kids on Christmas. Hoping to see Pro Bowl parade at park on Saturday, assuming early afternoon.
The parade is Friday

MAN!! I should have waited a day! I heard of the new hours, but couldn't get the old link to work, so last night I went through the Disney website park by park, day by day, event by event, to update our itenerary.... oh the time I wasted! :)

Thanks for this new link!
Me too :sad2:

Did you see this official somewhere? I've been searching every few days and couldn't find anything. thanks!
Sorry. I missed your question. But I see someone answered. I was surprised too as everyone had been talking about it being on Saturday.

Pleased to see that the parade is on Friday as we have Epcot that day!

Checking out the next day (Saturday) and headed to Universal until Monday which turns out to be the same weekend as the Harry Potter Celebration! Will be crowded there too but can't be helped.

Just wanted to share a little bit of magic I got yesterday. I called WDW to make sure DH and my tickets were loaded onto our old magic bands. After getting transferred to the wrong person twice, the final guy that helped us gave our group of 4 adults 2 free fast passes to use on our MK day! I'm so excited, because I wasn't able to get a good time for 7DMT. It's these little customer service touches that keep me coming back. Only 14 more days!!!! :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter