*~*~*~*Official January 2017 Thread*~*~*~*~

I'm leaving in 20 days for a split stay and got my first magicband today and...it's the new design. It's big, but super lightweight and flexible so I may be able to wear it on my tiny wrists after all.

We had to cancel our January trip. :(

But was able to book a short Universal trip over Spring Break!

But I will stay and keep the list updated.

I hope everyone has magical trips!!

Does anyone know if Disney still sends the voucher booklet with a booked package? We are 14 days out and never got one.
We received a booklet in the mail yesterday that contained vouchers for mini golf, Wide World of Sports and other discounts with a discount card. I think maybe the booklet would have contained luggage tags too for Magical Express but we didn't need the tags since we will be claiming our luggage. We are the same amount of days out for our vacation so hopefully you received yours yesterday also:)

We received a booklet in the mail yesterday that contained vouchers for mini golf, Wide World of Sports and other discounts with a discount card. I think maybe the booklet would have contained luggage tags too for Magical Express but we didn't need the tags since we will be claiming our luggage. We are the same amount of days out for our vacation so hopefully you received yours yesterday also:)

I did!

I just checked again and our are in IL too. Read elsewhere on the boards people arriving late this month are getting 2.0 bands. Wonder what we'll get.

Got 2.0 bands yesterday in the mail. No booklet or luggage tags yet. The band are nice and thin, but the middle is HUGE! Way too big for me, my 8 and 4 year olds. They don't seem to care though. Happy dance 19 days!

Got 2.0 bands yesterday in the mail. No booklet or luggage tags yet. The band are nice and thin, but the middle is HUGE! Way too big for me, my 8 and 4 year olds. They don't seem to care though. Happy dance 19 days!

Did you take the grey outside off of the kids ones? They sent one for my two year old and we just took the grey portion out of the outside and it's not to bad on him. Definitely a little larger around the middle, but like your kids he could care less and has been wearing it around the house singing "M-I-C-K-E-Y..." So exciting! You guys enjoy your trips!!

We leave on the 28th - when should I start obsessively checking the weather forecast? :sunny:

We leave on the 27th. I have been checking the extended forecast obsessively for about a week now. :rotfl2:Not only Orlando, but also for our town since this time last year we had Snow-pocalypse, and I am not getting stuck at home. Lol I will be fine being stuck at Disney though. Haha!

1/25-2-5 at Saratoga! Our longest trip thus far. Doing Club Villain on 1/27, couldn't be more excited! Anyone else around and/or doing Club Villain?

We leave Jan 27th for a stay through Feb 3rd! Can not wait to be back in my happy place!!! Anyone else going to Disney after hours?!? We're on the fence about the Star Wars Dessert party for the DS4, DS1.5 and us...Would love any feedback either way.

We leave Jan 27th for a stay through Feb 3rd! Can not wait to be back in my happy place!!! Anyone else going to Disney after hours?!? We're on the fence about the Star Wars Dessert party for the DS4, DS1.5 and us...Would love any feedback either way.
We are going on a very short trip - land at 6:00 on Friday 27th and fly out at 7:30 on Monday. We are going to try After Hours since it's such a short trip, we can really max out MK that night. Waiting to buy tickets until I see Ohio weather is clear to make sure our flight will likely go out on time. After Hours is very expensive, but we think it will be a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter