Official February, 2017, Rental Car Thread

HI all, checking tampa pick up 2/16 and its way over my budget. Anyone else going into tampa ? thanks

Let's help each other out, please post any codes/coupons, etc. & I will list them here for easy reference

Dollar
1st price without any codes or coupons to see if 'citi special' pops up
CHEP
AAA - members find your code under the Travel section on website.

7016220 found this one from Alamo, It hasn't helped me though.

Is there perhaps another thread of 2/17 auto rentals or post? seems barely anyone here. ?

Traveling the 7th-15th, so far the past few days Costco travel my minivan has went from $340 to $290.

I'm still watching, mostly through Costco travel. We have a full-size 2/23-3/3 for $241 right now. I'll keep checking every day.

I was able to book with Budget today for $121 taxes included for a full size Jan 28-Feb 3. I tried and tried for Alamo but couldn't get them down.

Thank you! I'm finding these contract/coupons are yielding the best rates for our dates (2/19 - 2/26). First time I've gotten below $300 on a full size car from Alamo!

FYI, with same information as above, our Alamo full size just went down another $20 to $278 for the week out of MCO.

I was just able to book Dollar for Feb 26-Mar 4 (7 days) in TPA for $141 Lock low and go or $202 for a full size. It was the city special with no promo codes. I'm relieved that at least I have something now!

1/29
$118+ all in
Dollar mid size
Booked thru ebates for 4% rebate
AAA rate (includes my spouse as 'free' extra driver
Weekly rental rate

Citispecial was $128, no extra driver

Have express, hope the pickup @ garage is smooth. Cannot remember if you get to pick your own car from aisle with them or not? Believe budget assigned last random time I booked them.

We just planned an adult only weekend trip Feb 24-26 and staying off site. We had a mid sized car booked through Alamo (via Costco) for $76 and this morning rebooked an intermediate SUV through Budget for $64. A compact would have been $50.

My daughter's 4 day rental dropped alot today. Using Alamo, Full size, contract/7014926 and $25 coupon AD3868jst. She went from $152 to $108. She was happy. Feb. 1-5

My rates are starting to drop too Alamo (national's rates are horrible). Full size, same codes for 11 days for $290. Still on the fence whether I'll keep what I have or book it. I don't leave until Feb. 7-18.

Large price drop today for the week of 2/7-2/15. Down to $205 for an suv via costco travel and debating on carrentalsavers.com for a compact for $187. Has anyone ever used carrentalsavers.com?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter