Official Be Our Guest August ADR thread...ADRs are available!!!

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Since there seems to be a growing number of majorly frustrated DIS'ers trying to grab a BOG August (or anytime) ADR with no luck, I figured it would be helpful to have a dedicated thread for people to check periodically. If anyone has success getting a new BOG ADR, please post here. Any ADR that was obtained after Thurs of last week would be helpful to hear about. That way, we'll all know 1) the restaurant is probably not filled up for August, and 2) when to retry again...and again..and again for our dates. Good Luck, everyone!

I too was trying to get an ADR for August and hoped to find some info here on when they'd release the dates. I'll keep trying too and update when/if I get an August ADR. I was told by a CM on the line that they were not taking ADR for August yet.

Kristen

i hve tried all week online and today rang but was told no openings upto 23rd august, really cant see them fully booked this far away surely

I don't know if this could have anything to do with the reason why we can't get reservations but I just noticed something new when trying to look for times to book Be our Guest online. If you search on the BoG page for dining times you can only select dinner from the dropdown you can no longer select a time like say 4:30pm. On top of that it only searches for times between 5pm and 10pm. This is only a speculation but maybe they are planning on getting rid of earlier dining times because they think that during the busier seasons it will be too hard to clear the restaurant after lunch and have it ready for dinner at 4:00pm.

I was trying today too since I am at 180 days. I find it ironic that I had no problems getting breakfast at CRT but Sanaa times for dinner were few.

Subscribing! We have our 180 day mark coming up Friday or Saturday (depends on which website version we believe ;-) ) and we urgently want to have a BOG ADR - I would even say it's the most important ADR of them all... So any succesful information would be helpful!
I talked to a CM today and was informed that August was completely full and they don't take ressies anymore but for September if I would try it in the early morning of my 180 day mark I should be succesful - actually I don't trust these words...:eek:

I was trying today too since I am at 180 days. I find it ironic that I had no problems getting breakfast at CRT but Sanaa times for dinner were few.

I had trouble getting Saana too, and I was booking it for the 9th day past my 180. I did get a BOG ADR (before 2/21). Now I'm paranoid that when they open the system back up mine will disappear!

My opening starts tomorrow and I'm hoping to get BoG for 8/29, any time for 2 people but now not getting my hopes up at all. :rolleyes:
Thank you for starting this support group thread :grouphug:

I was so disappointed when I called to make my ADRs 180 days out at 7 am and couldn't get BOG. My daughter's only dinner request. We'll keep trying though.:thumbsup2

Having been trying everyday since Feb 22. No success. I am absolutely certain though that BOG is not full because at 6am on Feb 22 I tried booking for August 31 (which is 190 days out) and it told me there was no availability which is impossible as I would have been one of the first people trying to book that restaurant for that date.

I have already booked something else in its place and my family has agreed that we will just do lunch at BOG so why do I keep trying? (at least three times a day???):confused3

Yep, I also tried to get BoG at 6AM 190 days out. It's impossible that the entire restaurant was booked at that time. So frustrating! Thanks for the official thread.

My theory is that reservations will open up the morning of March 1st after the FP+ test is over on Feb 28th. Only time will tell! But I'll be up early to check!

I'm wondering if they are holding back the BOG reservations while they are testing the FP+ for BOG. Could they possibly consider adding FP+ for dinner reservations there?

I don't know if this could have anything to do with the reason why we can't get reservations but I just noticed something new when trying to look for times to book Be our Guest online. If you search on the BoG page for dining times you can only select dinner from the dropdown you can no longer select a time like say 4:30pm. On top of that it only searches for times between 5pm and 10pm. This is only a speculation but maybe they are planning on getting rid of earlier dining times because they think that during the busier seasons it will be too hard to clear the restaurant after lunch and have it ready for dinner at 4:00pm.

Yesterday the website was letting me check by the hour, but this morning I can only select dinner in the drop down. Still no availability today. :sad2:

Got right through at 7:02 WOW!!! lol
Still nothing - CM said showing nothing through 180+ 10 from today so I'll keep trying for my DGrDs b'day dinner ADR.

My 180 date was 2 days ago. At that time BoG was unavailable for 180 +10. I have been calling back twice a day since. A few helpful CM's I spoke to looked to see how many reservations were already made for the specific date I wanted to go. He saw 4 reservations. The restaurant is in no way full. No idea when we'll be able to make reservations but it has nothing to do with it being filled. I will continue to try twice a day until I get into this place! :)

Spoke to a CM yesterday who kept insisting BOG was filled up for August. I explained the situation to her- that I've been trying at 6AM for several days and it appears nothing has become available since last week. Plus, I mentioned that a previous CM has checked and found no ADRs booked at the end of August. She sent a query out while I was on the phone to find out if there was something going on. She got an answer back that yes, there was something (forgot the exact word she used), and there was no info that could be given, but they were told to encourage guests to keep trying. I tried asking for additional info in a few different ways, but it seems as if they told her nothing but that there was something that was causing an issue with ADRs being booked and people should keep trying. I would think the earlier poster that mentioned something about them testing FP+ there now may be onto something- only because it is the only thing I've heard specific to this time period and this restaurant. So, at least they are aware of the issue and hopefully will address it.

I hit 180 yesterday and tried 3x to get BOG. Had one cast member tell me I couldn't make reservations because I wasn't 180 yet (?!?!?), 1 tell me that it was completely booked the entire week and one tell me that I should just go wait in line for lunch because dinner is impossible to get. Never heard answers like that from CM's before!!

Still nothing at 5. Off to my book group. If anyone tries tonight will you post your outcome? Thanks - hoping to be home bfor 930 when the dining line closes to try one last time. Good thing I'm not busy this week.;)
I would only do this for a beloved grandchild- and I am somehow convinced that the ADRs are not in the system for my date yet - eternal optimist.:hippie::wizard:
I am pixie dusting myself!:surfweb:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter