Official Be Our Guest August ADR thread...ADRs are available!!!

Just to make you aware there's a free number us UK residents can call to make ADRs, it's: 0800 1690 730 (and it's option 3 for dining) :)

hi and thanks, i saw that number on website but did not say anything about reservations, i'll give it a go as i want to book pirates and pals for the little uns (and mepirate:)

I got my dinner ADR for Aug. 17th exactly 180 days out on-line --you can use the website starting @ 6 AM instead of calling @ 7. SO GLAD I GOT IT- DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS A PROBLEM . GOOD LUCK!!

You guys are actually my heroes right now :thumbsup2

Just managed to get 6:40pm on the 27th of August - so happy I did a little celebratory dance around my bedroom in my pyjamas!

Just need to shuffle our existing dining reservations around now as I had to cancel one to get BOG (not that I mind one little bit!)!

Yay!

Hollie x

I got my dinner ADR for Aug. 17th exactly 180 days out on-line --you can use the website starting @ 6 AM instead of calling @ 7. SO GLAD I GOT IT- DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS A PROBLEM . GOOD LUCK!!

The problem didn't start until a few days later - for those of us booking 8/21 and forward. One CM I spoke with said the bookings went up until 8/27 at 6PM and then stopped. It took 6 days (just yesterday at about 3 or 4) until they entered additional dining times for 8/27 and past. It was very frustrating and time consuming for those of us trying to get an ADR - but the CMs were overall very helpful giving what info they knew (those that knew anything lol) and kept telling us to keep trying. I'm glad it's over! NOT looking forward to having to book FP+ in advance after this reminder of what it can be like to book in advance with Disney;)

So glad so many DISers got their nights!!
DD and I decided to surprise DGrD(9) with her b'day ADR. She was being soooo sweet telling me we could have her b'day dinner at Cosmic Rays when I told her I prob couldn't get her first choice - but she has been saying she wanted BOG and to take her mom there since we lucked into a preview dinner together in early Nov - she kept saying all through dinner "wow, I wish my mom was here - she would love this place":) Going to be a great surprise= and a great last disney meal as a "child" lol!!

Just another reason why I love the DIS......you guys are awesome!!! I saw the post that reservations were open and got on the computer right away. BAM....got 5:20 on 8/25. I was so excited and me and my kids were doing the happy dance around the family room!! Thank you all so much!!!!:cool1:

I am so glad I found this thread!! I just called and was able to snag a 4:30 ADR for a party of 4 on our last night, 8/28!!!!!!!

I was just able to get what I wanted, 8/30 @ 6:30. Glad I kept calling!

That's great :cheer2:What a wonderful birthday treat for your DD.:goodvibes

We'll be there 8.45 that evening :cool1: All thanks to constant checking of the online reservations and this thread!!!

There are times available for Saturday 8/24!

There's a message that says "unable to search now" for Thur and Friday of that week. Tues/Wed still come up as booked.

Thanks to the person who suggested maybe 3/1 we'd start to see some dates opening up!

kristen

Times available for Sunday 8/25 and Monday 8/26. Every now again there's an error "unable to check at this time".

Seems as if any available ADRs for 3 are for after 8pm, but there a ton for 2 or 4. Will it be an issue if I book an ADR for 4 if we show up to it with 3 people? Any fee on my credit card or anything?

No, they will not charge your credit card and you should be fine ;)

There are times available for Saturday 8/24!

There's a message that says "unable to search now" for Thur and Friday of that week. Tues/Wed still come up as booked.

Thanks to the person who suggested maybe 3/1 we'd start to see some dates opening up!

kristen

Well I have a ressie for that Thursday, August 29 that I got when it first opened up. Glad I called when I did and hopefully I won't get canceled or knocked out!!
Now, if only California Grill would open up for end of August I'd be set LOL

Thanks.

As of this 6am this morning there were slots open on almost every day of that last week of August. I was finally able to get one for the last day of our stay and then went back and checked other days I really wanted and got the time and night, 24th, I wanted originally, so I cancelled the 29th. When I checked last night there was nothing available any night. It changes constantly. We watched Beauty and the Beast last night for movie night, maybe it was good karma from that. ;)

I've been trying for August 27th or 31st for 5 people but no luck yet. I was thinking the 27th would be my best chance since that's suppose to be a quieter day at the MK but at this point I figure just about everyone in the park that day is eating at BOG!!!!! Will keep trying a few times a day and see if I get lucky.:headache:

I've been trying to get a better end-of-august ADR for BOG and was told yesterday by a CM that they over booked August and would not be releasing cancelations with the hope of catching up to the over-booked numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter