Official Be Our Guest August ADR thread...ADRs are available!!!

I sent an email to WDW customer service. See below email string....I didn't get a response after pointing out that she didn't help at all.

To Whom it May Concern:

You really did not help at all since I've already called 407WDWDINE and was informed that I am unable to make the dining reservation for Be Our Guest and I still am unable to plan anything for the Magic Kingdom Park during my stay, which is why I sent an e-mail to WDW in the first place.

I am extremely upset by Disney cast members giving the run around regarding this issue. What is the reason that the schedule and dining reservation for Be Our Guest are not available when it is stated that reservations can be made 180 days prior?

Please give me a straight answer. It is very frustrating that I cannot plan anything due to the inavailability of the park hours and dining reservations for Be Our Guest. Instructing me to consistanly continue to check up is not acceptable.

Regards,
Frances

From: Walt Disney World Guest Mail <guest.mail@wdw.disneyonline.com>
To: frances
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: Dining, Tours, Recreation and Cirque du Soleil

Dear Frances,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

That is correct that you are able to book advanced dining reservations at the 180 days plus 10 days ahead of your arrival if you would like, however that is something that can only be done by calling in to one of our Reservation Agents. If you would like to make that arrangement you can certainly call in to the Disney Reservation Center at (407)WDW-DINE.
For Disney's Main Street Electrical Parade we do not currently have a schedule out that far, at this time we have Disney's Main Street Electrical Parade's schedule up through July 31, 2013. We should have that released by the beginning of next month.
If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Crystal Linton
WDW Online Communications
PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to your visit.

Original Message Follows: ------------------------
To Whom it May Concern:

I was informed that since I am staying at a Disney World Resort (Art of Animation confirmation no. *******) that I am able to make dining reservations 180 days prior plus 10 days. August 27th is within my 10 day window. Please double check if I can make an advance dining reservation for dinner at Be Our Guest for a party of 2 on August 27th.

Please let me know if the Electrical Parade will be running on August 27th or August 29th.

Thank you,

Frances

From: Walt Disney World Guest Mail <guest.mail@wdw.disneyonline.com>
To: frances
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: Dining, Tours, Recreation and Cirque du Soleil

Dear Frances,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

We do apologize for any difficulties that you are experiencing with
booking your dining reservations, I do see that for your date that you
are looking to make a reservation for Be Our Guest Restaurant we are not
accepting reservations at this time, as we only are able to make
reservations 180 days prior to a reservation date and that date would
currently be at August 25, 2013, so you will be able to make
reservations for August 27, 2013 on February 28, 2013. If you will
respond back to us with the dates that you would like to know when the
Main Street Electrical Parade is running we would be happy to look up
that for you.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact
us.

Sincerely,
Crystal Linton
WDW Online Communications

PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice and
should be confirmed just prior to your visit.

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
I will be visiting the WDW Resort for the first time in Aug 2013. I am
extremely excited; however, today is the 180th before our trip and I
cannot believe that I am already disappointed and discouraged by the
experience I've been having trying to plan my first visit.

First of all, park hour info for Magic Kingdom Park is not available for
Aug 2013 and second, advance dining reservations are not available for
Be Our Guest.

I would like to have dinner at BOG on Aug 27 for a party of 2 and would
like to know what days the Electrical Parade is available

I just got a call from a CM regarding my e-mail. They informed me that BOG has been opened and that they saved me a ressie for 8/27 5:30pm YAY!! :cool1:

Good luck everyone!! Here's some pixie dust pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I don't have a trip until 8/29, but I did check online and was given several times to book for 8/26. (Of course I didn't book them.) So if you want your BOG reservation, better look now. It's 180 days from 8/26 right now, and I don't know if 180+10 will work at this time.

I just got a call from a CM regarding my e-mail. They informed me that BOG has been opened and that they saved me a ressie for 8/27 5:30pm YAY!! :cool1:

Good luck everyone!! Here's some pixie dust pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Good for you. It pays to complain sometimes! :thumbsup2

Seems I moaned too soon haha! Managed to get a reservation on the 25th at 20.40 bit later than I wanted but I'm just happy that we will get to see the restaurant :)

BelleBway said:
The one weird thing I noticed was that I could get much better times for a table of 2 or 4 than a table of 3; do they really have a different size table for parties of 3?

Disney's system can have issues with odd-numbered parties. Just go up by one and you should find an ADR.

I just got a reservation for 8/28 at 6:10 for 6 people at BOG. Still nothing for 8/22, which is the day I wanted, but 8/28 is our last night so that would be good too!

Not that I haven't been impressed by Disney's service in the past but I was just wowed. A couple of minutes after making my own ADR, I received a call from Disney Dining to inform me that they had booked a BOG ADR for me once the system opened it for booking after I had sent them an email. Since they didn't know the date and time I wanted they reviewed my other ADR's, found where they thought I would have wanted it and booked it for me. It was certainly a good way for them to take a bad experience and make it a great one.

. . .but thanks to the Disboards I actually was ahead of them and got the time I wanted too!

I love this thread!

Just called got my reservations for the 29th at 6:30! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DISBOARDS TO THE RESCUE, just checked before bedtime and got a ressie for 4.20 08/26 grandaughter will be over the moon, thanks everybody and good luck to those still trying:thumbsup2

Disney's system can have issues with odd-numbered parties. Just go up by one and you should find an ADR.

Seems as if any available ADRs for 3 are for after 8pm, but there a ton for 2 or 4. Will it be an issue if I book an ADR for 4 if we show up to it with 3 people? Any fee on my credit card or anything?

Beware the Disney Dining line representatives..... I just caught the updates on this thread on my iphone while picking the kids up from religion. Called the dining line immediately @ 5:15 pm EST ( armed with my ressie info that I travel with). My 180 was this past friday. Of course, could not use site past day #1 and had had to call to get ressies and the rep INSISTED they were completly booked for the whole week and she's been checking for people all week and they were BOOKED. I politley informed her of my understanding ( dates not being loaded until 1 hour ago ) she put me on hold and checked with a cowroker who CONFIRMED the reps. bad info ! She was VERY rude and viola - no survey to do on conclusion. I raced home popped open my laptop and was able to secure my own ressie for BOG on sat. 8/24 @ 8:20 !!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes. I did however have to call back the dining line to rescheduled my Ohana that had to be canceled on that date because the website still won't allow you to book past exactly 180 ( no +10). Long story short, I informed the rep what had happened and asked him to communicate same re: availability to a supervisor so that noone else has to suffer with unknowledgable reps. !! P.S. make sure your phone and e mail are linked when the reserve or they won't show up online. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND MOVE FAST, HE CONFIRMED THEY ARE BOOKING UP AS WE SPEAK !!!:cool1:

tried again today from UK and still nothing for august, i asked if they had released all the tables or are they keeping some back as surely not every time is booked 180 days in advance, all she said was "i would check back nearer the time" that piece of info cost me about $10 on phone bill
BTW i have booked other ressies for sci fi teppan edo crystal palace without problems, even had cinderellas palace available, something not right, new resteraunt or not

Just to make you aware there's a free number us UK residents can call to make ADRs, it's: 0800 1690 730 (and it's option 3 for dining) :)

Thanks sooooo much! Got my ressie for August 29 for 7:35 pm. I had my choice of many times. Thanks so much for this disboards and this thread!!

Thanks to the boards -- just made my ressie for BOG for August 31.

I don't know what I am going to do with my spare time now as I won't have to keep trying to get this reservation :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter