Official Be Our Guest August ADR thread...ADRs are available!!!

It is impossible that BoG could be booked at 6AM 190 days out. I hope they did not pull the inventory in hopes of offering Fastpass+ for BoG dinner reservations. That will infuriate me.

Oh goodness, while I certainly hope you are wrong, this certainly seems like it may be a possibility, in which I'll be very annoyed.

Just spoke with a CM within Dining Reservations - she's re-checked our dates (23rd August to the 3rd of September) and it's still showing as fully booked :(

They did say that they were experiencing a problem, but this was resolved a day or two ago and they are now accepting reservations again... but these are all now fully booked

I'm trying to not be annoyed - we tried online dead on 6am, and then over the phone at 7am on the dot and were told there wasn't any availability. To now be told that there were plenty of available slots, it was just they couldn't be booked, and these are now gone is.... frustrating.

Blah!

tried again today from UK and still nothing for august, i asked if they had released all the tables or are they keeping some back as surely not every time is booked 180 days in advance, all she said was "i would check back nearer the time" that piece of info cost me about $10 on phone bill
BTW i have booked other ressies for sci fi teppan edo crystal palace without problems, even had cinderellas palace available, something not right, new resteraunt or not

Just spoke with a CM within Dining Reservations - she's re-checked our dates (23rd August to the 3rd of September) and it's still showing as fully booked :(

They did say that they were experiencing a problem, but this was resolved a day or two ago and they are now accepting reservations again... but these are all now fully booked

I'm trying to not be annoyed - we tried online dead on 6am, and then over the phone at 7am on the dot and were told there wasn't any availability. To now be told that there were plenty of available slots, it was just they couldn't be booked, and these are now gone is.... frustrating.

Blah!

I was told the complete opposite not even ten minutes ago. That BOG had been pulled from the system, that it could not be booked. Not that it was already booked for that time period, quite the opposite. In fact, I was told by the CM that I should "look on the bright side...since it can't be booked by anyone, there is no one in front of me when they do open it back up again for booking"

I was told the complete opposite not even ten minutes ago. That BOG had been pulled from the system, that it could not be booked. Not that it was already booked for that time period, quite the opposite. In fact, I was told by the CM that I should "look on the bright side...since it can't be booked by anyone, there is no one in front of me when they do open it back up again for booking"

I'm not sure if this makes me more frustrated or hopeful? :rotfl2:

Oh well! We'll keep trying I suppose!

I don't believe that BOG is full. I am pretty sure nobody has been able to book this restaurant since February 22 for any dates at the end of August. On February 20 I know people were able to book up until August 29 and then on February 21 it stopped.

If anyone has been able to book BOG after February 21 for the end of August let us know and then we can believe that it is booked but I bet you nobody has a reservation.

I personally have told my family that we will do Quick Service for lunch and have already made a reservation for another restaurant as this is driving me crazy. Tell me why I keep trying online at least three times a day for BOG :confused3

I'm not sure if this makes me more frustrated or hopeful? :rotfl2:

Oh well! We'll keep trying I suppose!

I'm going with frustrated myself.:sad2:

I also tried booking Tutto Italia and was told I couldn't because that restaurant had not yet submitted their 180 + 10 schedule to Disney dining to allow for it. They only have Tutto's schedule up to 180 days.

I gave up and booked Chefs de France instead. Wanted to make sure I at least had something lined up for that one day.

I checked again at 7am (eastern) online today, there was availability for 70 restaurants but not BOG for September 5th. I also checked for any party size (1 to 14 people). There is no way all tables can go immediately 190 days out in a restaurant that big.

Interestingly the calendar on the website is also only showing dates up to August 20 for both Hoop Dee Do & Spirit of Aloha dinner shows, which is the latest date I have seen anyone confirm they had a BOG reservation for.

Blah!
Ooooh you just gave me a little Disney heart attack...so of course I called dining to find out the most current story. There are still no ADRs being booked for late August thru Sept. It is not booked up at all. The CMs are still being advised to encourage people to keep checking, so I will.

I hadn't seen this thread before I started mine, but WDW News Today is reporting there is an official freeze on BOG ADRs. No other details have been given.

So the good news is, the CMs are wrong -- the restaurant is not fully booked for the entire month of August. Bad news is no one knows when they will open for ADRs.

What frustrates me is that they don't even give a specific time that it's going to be open. So they just expect us to keep calling or checking everyday, every 5 mins????

The whole thing is stressing me out...I was really excited for my visit (Aug 25-31) but now it's like a dark cloud is overhead.......

Just so you know..I have a Hoop Dee Doo Reservation for August 31st. So that is available.

Maybe they are so happy with how things went when they opened up on 8/20 for ADRs last year, they want to re-enact it. NOT. I'd be beyond furious.

Good luck to all hoping for ADRs!

I was just finally able to get a reservation for BOG online for 8/24; it's at 8:45pm but I'll take it. I was taking a late lunch at work and figured I'd check. (I've been checking several times a day since last Thurs)

Good luck all!

GO GO GO I was just able to book 8/27 at 8:10 PM. That was the earliest already.

The one weird thing I noticed was that I could get much better times for a table of 2 or 4 than a table of 3; do they really have a different size table for parties of 3?

I am in the same position, I called yesterday when I was 180 days out and the cast member put me on hold and said she thought it might be a technical glitch but then came back and said it was fully booked but couldn't explain to me how when it only came available today, she was very apologetic but I find it very frustrating that clearly something is going on and we are the guests that suffer and won't be able to visit the restaurant during our stay :(

I JUST GOT THROUGH - 1 LAST WEEK OF AUGUST, 1 1ST WEEK OF SEPT.

Sorry for yelling, I'm just insanely excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter