October A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always used the app on our computer. I have a Windows Phone so can't download the app, but I did try on our iPad....to see if I could try looking for one A&E at a time. Funny enough, when I signed in on the iPad, it showed no FP selections. Not sure why. Anyone else have this? So guess I'll be sticking with the app and this thread to keep searching for A&E (2 FPs).
I've been having issues with the app the last few days. Everything will be there on the home page when I sign in, then it will either tell me I need valid park admission when I go to try and modify, or won't show anything at all. Usually once I **** it down, wait a few minutes, and sign back in I can get it to work.

I've been having issues with the app the last few days. Everything will be there on the home page when I sign in, then it will either tell me I need valid park admission ...

Yes, that was the error I got. And there was nothing highlighted or different in the dates for October (i.e. where I have FP booked)

Yes, that was the error I got. And there was nothing highlighted or different in the dates for October (i.e. where I have FP booked)
Yep, that's what I get too. It's been going on for several days, too, which is weird. Usually the glitches only last for a few hours. I've been getting a lot of errors on the website, too, while checking for ADRs, so not sure what's going on lately??

Yep, that's what I get too. It's been going on for several days, too, which is weird. Usually the glitches only last for a few hours. I've been getting a lot of errors on the website, too, while checking for ADRs, so not sure what's going on lately??

I've been ok on the website (aside from the odd 'server too busy' message), but have heard the app has issues.

Persistence pays off...I just found an A&E for DH and DD. Yah! It's in the evening but that works as we'll be staying for the electrical parade and I think the timing works (between dinner and parade)

Good luck to you.

I've been ok on the website (aside from the odd 'server too busy' message), but have heard the app has issues. Persistence pays off...I just found an A&E for DH and DD. Yah! It's in the evening but that works as we'll be staying for the electrical parade and I think the timing works (between dinner and parade) Good luck to you.
Yippee! Congrats!!!

Hi! I'm new to Disboards but wanted to let everyone know there are a couple FP+ for A&E 10/22 (12:10-1:10, 1:20-2:20). They seem to be singles (I just released one in order to get overlapping times for my own Fps) Hope this helps someone! :)

Just released 3 A&E FP+'s for 8:30pm on 10/22. Was able to grab the 1 I needed for an overlapping time. Good luck!

Oh and THANKS BelleDisnE for that update! I was looking for that 1:20pm timeslot exactly!

I have two 7DMT for 10/6 and 10/9 that I am looking to switch (added a 4th member to our party late). Figured someone might be in a similar situation.

So for 10/6 I HAVE 4:35-5:35 but I NEED an overlap with 6:55-7:55.

For 10/9 I have 2:50-3:50 and I am looking for overlap with 1:20-2:20.

Hoping you hear me FP+ gods :littleangel:

Just released 3 A&E FP+'s for 8:30pm on 10/22. Was able to grab the 1 I needed for an overlapping time. Good luck!

Oh and THANKS BelleDisnE for that update! I was looking for that 1:20pm timeslot exactly!

And thank YOU Spookymickey! I have been trying to get an 8/8:30 to overlap with my 8-9 FP and was just able to snag one! :woohoo:

So for those still looking for 10/22, I have just released a 1:20-2:20 FP+ for A&E!

What does it mean when it says "standby only?" No fastpass? Sometimes A&E don't even show up as an option for me....

What does it mean when it says "standby only?" No fastpass? Sometimes A&E don't even show up as an option for me....

When they don't have any fast passes left it will say standby only (meaning the good old fashioned method of showing up and waiting in line).

As far as sometimes not even seeing some fp options it depends on what you are trying to do with the fastpasses. When you go to "update fp" screen it will only show what's available so it's unlikely to see anna and else fp there. When you go to "new fp" screen it will show you them as an option but then tell you if only standby is available like you saw.

When you are making all new FPs for a new day, if the FPs for one attraction are all gone for the day, it says "standby only". So you will be able to stand in line and wait. When you have some other FP scheduled, and you are trying to use the "change experience" to switch it to A&E, only available FPs show up, (so if there are no A&E available, it just won't show up).

If a ride is down for refurb, like Maelstrom will be, it also just doesn't show up.

ISO 1 or 2 A&E FP+ in the 6:30-7:30 time frame on 10/14 ( to overlap with existing ones). Have 1 at 3:30 that day to trade, or up to 4 in the 11:00 hour on 10/18 (3 at 11:10 and 1 at 11:20). Please PM if interested. Thank you!

Is there a November thread anywhere please? Got 5 A&E FP+ to cancel Friday 11/7 12 til 1 if anyone wants to co-ordinate. Thanks

Yes there is November but I would happily have them and a fellow dis poster we could share
- have also pm'd you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter