October A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just released 2 for 6:20-7:20 on 10/27. Sorry I couldn't give notice. I have one more for that time that I can coordinate to cancel.

Where are you seeing this? Via the app or the website? I don't see anything available on the 28th.

I've seen it pop up about 5 times throughout the day on the website. Sometimes it's there, sometimes not. I'm looking for later in the day so I've been checking pretty frequently.

Gotcha! Thanks so much. Now I see it. I was searching for 2. As soon as I searched for 1 person I found it! Unfortunately I can't send my 4YO by herself.

There were 2 AE FPs for 4:40-5:40pm available this morning around 7am. We already have an ADR at that time so it wouldn't work for us.

I guess at least we are seeing some openings here and there! Good luck!

Ah those would have been perfect for me! I've snatched up 2 singles so far for my first day and I'm just hoping with enough checking things will turn out ok. I've only been looking for 2 weeks and I've found 2 so fingers crossed for all of us!

Gotcha! Thanks so much. Now I see it. I was searching for 2. As soon as I searched for 1 person I found it! Unfortunately I can't send my 4YO by herself. There were 2 AE FPs for 4:40-5:40pm available this morning around 7am. We already have an ADR at that time so it wouldn't work for us. I guess at least we are seeing some openings here and there! Good luck!
You may have better luck trying to get two singles that overlap? I sees singles pop up randomly all the time, but rarely see them available in multiples. I managed to collect 3 singles on my desired day, though unfortunately only 2 of them overlap. But it's easier to just search for an alternate time for the third, in my opinion.

You may have better luck trying to get two singles that overlap? I sees singles pop up randomly all the time, but rarely see them available in multiples. I managed to collect 3 singles on my desired day, though unfortunately only 2 of them overlap. But it's easier to just search for an alternate time for the third, in my opinion.

That's what it's beginning to look like.

I tried grabbing a single just for my 4YO daughter (first) but it stated she had to be older than 7 to "go alone". So apparently I need to assign the single FP to my husband and then just have him and her swap wristbands? Is that how people grab singles with young children?

Thank you very much!!!

That's what it's beginning to look like. I tried grabbing a single just for my 4YO daughter (first) but it stated she had to be older than 7 to "go alone". So apparently I need to assign the single FP to my husband and then just have him and her swap wristbands? Is that how people grab singles with young children? Thank you very much!!!
yes, you can certainly swap bands. Or just schedule the adult first. You won't end up using it if you can't get 2, so doesn't matter if which order you schedule them (though I know the instinct is always to get it for DD first!)

That's what it's beginning to look like.

I tried grabbing a single just for my 4YO daughter (first) but it stated she had to be older than 7 to "go alone". So apparently I need to assign the single FP to my husband and then just have him and her swap wristbands? Is that how people grab singles with young children?

Thank you very much!!!

In order to grab singles for my young children, I went into their profile and temporarily changed their age to 8 years old. This allowed me to grab single FP's for them. After I secured the FP's for them I just went back into their profile to make their ages correct.

I have 7 fast passes for A&E on 10/15 (groups of 4, 2 and 1) that I can get rid of; all I need is someone to trade me for 1 pass on 10/17 around 1 or 2 pm

Just released my Thursday 10/9 7DMT for 2:50-3:50 for one. Finally snagged one with an overlapping time! There was also a 9:35AM available.

Now to search for a 7-8pm on Monday Oct. 6...

Monday, October 6th, I have 1FP for Anna & Elsa at 6:10-7:10 and 2FPs for Anna & Elsa at 7:50-8:50. I'm looking to trade for 3FPs for Anna & Elsa that overlap in time earlier in the day, preferably before 2pm.

Hi, I have 4 A&E FastPasses for Wednesday, 10/22 for 6:10pm. Would prefer to switch to Sunday, 10/19 or Tuesday, 10/21 for anytime before 2pm. I would only need two FP for those dates/times and would swap the 4 that I have. Thanks!

I have 3 7DMT FPs on 10/23 3:30-4:30 and 3 more 7 DMT on 10/23 10:35- 11:35. Also one A &E FP FOR 10/26 4:40- 5:40.

Looking to swap EITHER set of 7DMT AND the A &E in exchange for 2 A &E during any of the following time slots: 10/23 1:00-5-00, 10/24 4:00- 7:00, 10/25 9:00-2:00, 10/26 9:00-3:00. PM me if interested. Thanks!

10/9 are gone. I'm still trying to figure out this one at a time thing to check all other times without losing all the other FP+ - ARRGGHHH.

10/9 are gone. I'm still trying to figure out this one at a time thing to check all other times without losing all the other FP+ - ARRGGHHH.
Do this from the app. Select the option to modify the time, and on the next page select just one member of you party. If there are no available times, or you don't like what they give you, just hit back and your original selections will remain in tact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter