October A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuintaFamily

Mouseketeer
This thread will be used just like the ADR cancellation threads!!

Suggestion for thread - Please NO Wanted, Looking, Needing posts, they aren't allowed! If you and another poster, at the same time attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine but it needs to be done outside of the boards, e.g., PM's, emails etc.

Please NO coordinating posts!
ONLY Cancellation Notice or Trade Posts will be allowed.

Pixie dust to everyone!! Good luck :)

I have 3 FP+ for A&E on October 12 from 11:20 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. that I am going to cancel as I was finally able to get us all with overlapping times on an MK day.

(The long story is MDE gave us an A&E option for the right day and then when I clicked through it assigned DD that option by herself and bumped DH and I to meeting Mickey at 5:00 p.m. instead:sad2:), which resulted in me grabbing the only ones I could get together on a wrong day and then stalking the website all day every day for days trying to fix it and get us all into A&E at the same time on the right day

I would be happy to try to coordinate if someone wants to. I want to release them today as we want to dump all our MK FP+ and switch to the park we orignally had planned for that day before the FP+ we want there are gone. I will keep an eye on here today for pms or posts

Okay, I didn't get around to cancelling them last night and will be on the computer for a little while today, so one more chance if anyone wants to coordinate. 3 A&E FP+ for Sunday October 12 from 11:20 to 12:20. I'm dumping everything at the same time and figured the A&E would be the most important to someone, but I will also be dumping 3 7DMT for that day. One of those starts at 10:15 a.m., and the other 2 start at 10:20.

I am currently seeing at least one FP for 7DMT on 10/5 from 12:15-1:15 available. Hurry if you want it!

So I was able to score A&E on a better date and now I have two to release on Sunday 10/12 from 1220 - 120 first to PM me gets it.

I have 4 FP+ for A&E on Tuesday, October 7 at 7:30 - 8:30 that I need to cancel. Let me know if you want them.

cgattis

I tried to PM you, but since I'm a newbie without enough posts I couldn't. Let me know what time to want me to release them, and they are yours.:)

Got it! I'm wrestling with my Verixon account online right now (I think they use Disney IT LOL). As soon as I'm done, I'll post a time!! Thx!!

Thanks for this thread and for the much anticipated Pixie Dust! :goodvibes While preparing for the aforementioned Pixie Dust, could someone help me figure out how to change 1 FP+ for only a few in my party? I have been messing around with the MDE all day :surfweb: and I can't seem to figure out how to change just 1 FP for 1 person. TIA!:)

I have two A&E fastpasses for Friday, October 10 at 5pm (a Halloween Party night) that I'm ready to cancel. PM me to coordinate.

Edit: These are gone now, but can confirm that coordinating a drop/add does work. :-)

October 4: 1 for 1:00 and 1 for 7:00 (will have to double check times) I only grabbed them to help another, I will cancel if nobody is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter