October A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave my 10/15 to poster on this thread successfully. Does anyone want to trade times on 10/17? I have two afternoon and too evening I'd like to overlap.

These are all for a party of 2 for October 4th! Hope I can give them to someone who needs them :)

Anna & Elsa - 7:40-8:40pm
SDMT - 8:45-9:45pm

This is during Extra Magic Hours at MK that night. No rush, PM me if you'd like to coordinate!

How do you swap these? Does the person release them and you are online at same time and just try to pick them up? Is there a good strategy on what time of the day/night to accomplish this or any other suggestions? Thanks for any assistance?

How do you swap these? Does the person release them and you are online at same time and just try to pick them up? Is there a good strategy on what time of the day/night to accomplish this or any other suggestions? Thanks for any assistance?

I was able to give a person one of mine by just dropping at a point in time; we had been emailing back and forth. I think if you do it off peak times it should be safe (not at midnight, lunch time, weekends, etc). We did it 3:05 pm on Friday :)

I have a FP+ for A&E from 4:40-5:40 on Thursday October 16th. Does anyone have a FP+ for them earlier in the day that would like to trade?

My window opened last night and I have two reservations for A&E M&G. They are on my last two days of a nine day stay. I have a BOG reservation the evening of Ocober 25 (a Saturday evening with EMH) and we will be capping off the Disney portion of our trip at MK the next morning. I purchased cute Olaf T-shirts for DBF and I for a photo-op with the two Norsk princesses. Now, I am seeing that I really would rather not have my photo with the Beast wearing said Olaf T-shirt.

I will be releasing My 7:10PM A&E meet and greet FP+ for two people a little later. Why? Because I want a DISer to get it and this is on my day 8.

This FP+ is at 7:10 PM Saturday October 25th for two people. This is an EMH evening. Please PM me to coordinate a cancel time. I can hold it for a while if an "off-siter" has a pressing need.

ETA: I will coodinate with whomever PMs me first or quotes this post...because they may be new. I will give my phone number to coordinate my release/cancellation.

I have 4 A&E FPs for Sun 10/19 at 1:20pm. We're flying out that afternoon and that's cutting it too close, so I would like to trade for A&E before 11am that day, or any time on Wed 10/15. PM me to coordinate.

My window opened last night and I have two reservations for A&E M&G. They are on my last two days of a nine day stay. I have a BOG reservation the evening of Ocober 25 (a Saturday evening with EMH) and we will be capping off the Disney portion of our trip at MK the next morning. I purchased cute Olaf T-shirts for DBF and I for a photo-op with the two Norsk princesses. Now, I am seeing that I really would rather not have my photo with the Beast wearing said Olaf T-shirt. I will be releasing My 7:10PM A&E meet and greet FP+ for two people a little later. Why? Because I want a DISer to get it and this is on my day 8. This FP+ is at 7:10 PM Saturday October 25th for two people. This is an EMH evening. Please PM me to coordinate a cancel time. I can hold it for a while if an "off-siter" has a pressing need. ETA: I will coodinate with whomever PMs me first or quotes this post...because they may be new. I will give my phone number to coordinate my release/cancellation.

I want them! Please PM me!

My window opened last night and I have two reservations for A&E M&G. They are on my last two days of a nine day stay. I have a BOG reservation the evening of Ocober 25 (a Saturday evening with EMH) and we will be capping off the Disney portion of our trip at MK the next morning. I purchased cute Olaf T-shirts for DBF and I for a photo-op with the two Norsk princesses. Now, I am seeing that I really would rather not have my photo with the Beast wearing said Olaf T-shirt.

I will be releasing My 7:10PM A&E meet and greet FP+ for two people a little later. Why? Because I want a DISer to get it and this is on my day 8.

This FP+ is at 7:10 PM Saturday October 25th for two people. This is an EMH evening. Please PM me to coordinate a cancel time. I can hold it for a while if an "off-siter" has a pressing need.

ETA: I will coodinate with whomever PMs me first or quotes this post...because they may be new. I will give my phone number to coordinate my release/cancellation.

ETA: I have received a PM for these reservations. Consider them gone.

Still want to try to trade someone on 10/17. I have 2 at 2:30 and 2 and 2 at 5:20 pm. Let me know if anyone wants to trade.

This was my question too. Do you just have them go to the calendar and then as soon as you drop it have them click that day so A+E shows availability on the next screen?

I have 4 A&E oct 2 at 3:50 that I'd like to trade for some time before 1:00 that same day.

This was my question too. Do you just have them go to the calendar and then as soon as you drop it have them click that day so A+E shows availability on the next screen?

Yeah. It worked before with someone; i guess there are risks that someone could beat you to it but it'd be pretty hard. I guess as long as its a non peak time you should be okay.

Yeah. It worked before with someone; i guess there are risks that someone could beat you to it but it'd be pretty hard. I guess as long as its a non peak time you should be okay.
I don't know if we can say it'd be hard for it not to work. Who knows how many people are out looking at any given moment? It didn't work for me (although I really appreciate the DIS'ers who tried to help me out!').

I don't know if we can say it'd be hard for it not to work. Who knows how many people are out looking at any given moment? It didn't work for me (although I really appreciate the DIS'ers who tried to help me out!').

Wow sorry to hear that. It worked when I gave one to someone else on this forum. I don't have any numbers per se, but she got my fastpass about 5 seconds after I dropped it in the afternoon.

To be honest I have no idea how many people are checking at a given time, so I'm kind of making this up. I just figured that given daily attendance is around 40K-50K, say with an average family of 4, that leaves 10K adults will get online for fast passes. How many can do it 60 days out? How many want A&E? How many seconds in a day?

This is also depressing me cause I keep checking but I doubt I'd every get another 1 that I need...

I have had FP's released to me twice (so thankful) and both times it has worked. It's definitely possible to have somebody else snatch them up though. Obviously you need to have everything set up on your MDE and ready to go when the person releases it. It's important to make sure that you do not have another FP in the same time slot that would prevent you from snagging the desired FP. I would say that it works the majority of the time, when done correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter