October A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have one A & E FP on 10/26 4:40-5:40. Looking to swap with one that will overlap with my 10/25 12:50-1:50. PM me if this would work for you. Thanks!

I just scored 2 single FPs for AE on 10/28.

I got one for myself from 12:50p - 1:50p and one for my 4YO daughter from 1:40p-2:40p. So, as long as we enter the FP line at 1:40 (on the overlap) we should be set to go together, is this correct?

(Sorry, I'm just a wee bit shocked that I actually scored 2 singles that I want to confirm this will work. A very special thanks to Cluelyss and Turk February for suggesting this strategy)

I just scored 2 single FPs for AE on 10/28. I got one for myself from 12:50p - 1:50p and one for my 4YO daughter from 1:40p-2:40p. So, as long as we enter the FP line at 1:40 (on the overlap) we should be set to go together, is this correct? (Sorry, I'm just a wee bit shocked that I actually scored 2 singles that I want to confirm this will work. A very special thanks to Cluelyss and Turk February for suggesting this strategy)
Congrats!!! Happy to help, glad it worked! :) And yes, just plan to enter the queue during the "overlap" - in your case, between 1:40 and 1:50.

Congrats!!! Happy to help, glad it worked! :) And yes, just plan to enter the queue during the "overlap" - in your case, between 1:40 and 1:50.

Do you think a 10 minute overlap should be sufficient? Does a CM scan your band at entrance, correct?

Thank you so much again, it is very much appreciated!

Do you think a 10 minute overlap should be sufficient? Does a CM scan your band at entrance, correct? Thank you so much again, it is very much appreciated!
Yes, you just need to be scanned during that 20-minute window, not in and out! Also, I've heard you have a 5-minute grace period at the front of your return window, so can probably enter at 1:35.

If you already have three non-A&E FP+ selected for the day and want to check A&E availability for all time slots that day, is there a way to easily do this? From what I can see in the app, it is only showing me the available FP+ attractions for the specific time slot the original FP+ was scheduled for.

This has probably been answered already but a quick search of the thread did not turn up any results for me.

Thanks!

If you already have three non-A&E FP+ selected for the day and want to check A&E availability for all time slots that day, is there a way to easily do this? From what I can see in the app, it is only showing me the available FP+ attractions for the specific time slot the original FP+ was scheduled for. This has probably been answered already but a quick search of the thread did not turn up any results for me. Thanks!
While the app will say that it's only searching for attractions available during your existing timeslot, it is actually searching for everything available that day. I found an A&E this way, and when the A&E showed up in my plans, it was for a completely different time slot that my original FP was scheduled for. If there is more than one time slot available, after you select the attraction you will see the available times

While the app will say that it's only searching for attractions available during your existing timeslot, it is actually searching for everything available that day. I found an A&E this way, and when the A&E showed up in my plans, it was for a completely different time slot that my original FP was scheduled for. If there is more than one time slot available, after you select the attraction you will see the available times

Ahhh, I see. Thanks!

I have 4 A&E on 10/16 (party night) between 3:40 and 4:40 that I am going to release. PM if interested, otherwise will release by 8 pm EST tonight.

I have a Be Our Guest dinner reservation for 5 people on Oct 31st at 6:25 pm. I would be willing to trade this for a minimum of 3 FP+ for Anna & Elsa for any of these dates: Oct 31 - 4-7 pm only, Nov 1-3 - any time! PM me if interested. Oct 31 is a party night, but you don't need a ticket for this reservation, because it is before the start of the party. :goodvibes

Also willing to trade this reservation for 4 fastpasses for Wishes on Nov 1st only.

2ppq2qsouipo64b7.png

I have 4 A&E for Tuesday 10/14 at 3:20pm, trying to move them to before noon. Right now there's some 6:10-7:10 open if anyone's looking.

I have a 7DMT FP on 10/29 from 8pm to 9pm that I am looking to trade for something a bit earlier. It conflicts with our ADR. PM me if interested Thanks!

I have 1 A&E on 10/26 12-1pm that I am looking to trade for 1 A&E on 10/26 for any time that fits into 5-5:40pm (I have a 4:40 and a 5 currently).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter