October A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up 4 A&E on 10/8 for 11:20 ... If I find a better time later in the day or on 10/12, I will be releasing these

Will have a Seven Dwarfs Mine Train FP+ to cancel tonight or tomorrow morning:
Party of 6, October 5th (Sunday) @ 10:20am-11:20am

Would love one for October 3rd after 4pm, but know my chances are slim so I'm willing to just cancel mine and keep searching :).

Sending pm

How are you getting the A&E or 7D fp for October? I need them for 10/13, and I can't get either!

Hi everyone. I am looking for A&E fast pass for either 10/27 anytime, 10/30 anytime until 1pm or 11/1 from 1045am until 6pm. Oh, it would be for 4 people. help is appreciated!!!!! Thank you. :worship:

Hi everyone. I am looking for A&E fast pass for either 10/27 anytime, 10/30 anytime until 1pm or 11/1 from 1045am until 6pm. Oh, it would be for 4 people. help is appreciated!!!!! Thank you. :worship:
Sorry only cancellation or trade posts are allowed please but, good luck!! :)

GONE to a fellow DISer :)Will have a Seven Dwarfs Mine Train FP+ to cancel tonight or tomorrow morning:
Party of 6, October 5th (Sunday) @ 10:20am-11:20am

Would love one for October 3rd after 4pm, but know my chances are slim so I'm willing to just cancel mine and keep searching :).

This FP+ is now gone.

I have a 7DMT to trade on Oct 30th at 5:30-6:30 for a group of 4

What's the best way to go back in and search for A&E (and Mine Train)? I'm worried that if I'm just checking against our 4 FPs for something else, I will only see it if it doesn't already conflict with other activities AND only if there are 4 available for the same time. To really comb for any kind of availability, would I have to just temporarily cancel everything for that day and search for one person at a time, etc.? (then pick back up my other FPs and hope my times are still in tact - seems risky to do on a regular basis) I am looking for October 7 or 9 and feel like I'm really running out of time to make this happen!

I hope this is the right place to ask this... thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

What's the best way to go back in and search for A&E (and Mine Train)? I'm worried that if I'm just checking against our 4 FPs for something else, I will only see it if it doesn't already conflict with other activities AND only if there are 4 available for the same time. To really comb for any kind of availability, would I have to just temporarily cancel everything for that day and search for one person at a time, etc.? (then pick back up my other FPs and hope my times are still in tact - seems risky to do on a regular basis) I am looking for October 7 or 9 and feel like I'm really running out of time to make this happen! I hope this is the right place to ask this... thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
Yes, it will only search against available times, so if you want to search ALL day, you would have to cancel your existing FP+ options.

If you check your FP thru the disney website not app it will check all times at the park you currently have FP for ...it won't get rid of your current FP until you update...You will need to go into change FP experience & time from the FP menu....it works...I did it last night when they added frozen sing a long....didn't show up on app but did on website

What's the best way to go back in and search for A&E (and Mine Train)? I'm worried that if I'm just checking against our 4 FPs for something else, I will only see it if it doesn't already conflict with other activities AND only if there are 4 available for the same time. To really comb for any kind of availability, would I have to just temporarily cancel everything for that day and search for one person at a time, etc.? (then pick back up my other FPs and hope my times are still in tact - seems risky to do on a regular basis) I am looking for October 7 or 9 and feel like I'm really running out of time to make this happen!

I hope this is the right place to ask this... thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
The way I have done this is without canceling everything else is to check "change experience" option starting with one person in my party (easier to find singles than larger parties for high demand passes). I do this using the app - I'm not sure the website will allow you to do this for just one in your party. Using the app, It will show you alternative options available for that day provided they don't conflict with that individual's other fast pass time windows on that same day (you can see the options without having to cancel what you already have). Sometimes, if the fp I was after was truly my top priority and I wanted to be thorough, I would do this checking with all of three of the established fast passes for a given individual just to be sure. So let's say I had fast passes at 1, 4, and 5:30, I would check to see what's available under "change experience" for each one one of those times just to make sure the pass I really wanted was not sitting there at 4:15 or something. Doing this for all three of the established fast pass time windows is tedious so it was something I did just to get something that was must do for me (in this case, a&e), also you had to be prepared to move quickly and give up your established fp to pick up the new one - a difficult choice when you have your party of four lined up with passes for something you plan to do (say the mine train), but you stumble across at least one a&e at that same hour after days of not finding anything.

Over time, I was able to pick up one or two and eventually/hopefully get them to where I have my whole party of four able to go to something during an overlapping time window. This is how I wound up with a pair of a&e passes at 1-2 pm, one at 1:20-2:20, and then a fourth at 1:45-2:45. So all four of us can go at 1:45. I don't know if we ever would have found something trying to get our whole party of four for the same exact time window.

After a few days of checking things with the app, as well as frequently checking the cancellation threads on this board (a hugely helpful resource), you can get a sense of what's impossible to find (parade fps?), what's hard to find and what's easily picked up later when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter