October A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how long are the lines for a& e? Still 5 hours?? What about disabilities? My husband is disabled he would not be able to wait 3-5 hrs in line

I have a seven dwarves mine train at 5:05 on halloween that i would be willing to trade for an Anna and Elsa around the same time!

I have 4 A&E for 10/18 (3 at 11:10 and 1 at 11:20); also 4 A&E for 10/16 at 3:40. Unfortunately, neither work with our schedule. (Note that 10/16 is a MNSSHP day, so you could use these on a party ticket alone.)

Looking to trade for 4 A&E at any of the following times: evening of 10/14, morning of 10/16, very early 10/18 (that's our departure day, so 11 am is cutting it too close for comfort!). Please PM if interested. Thank you!

How many fast pasts do they give out for Anna and Elsa? On my first day I tried at midnight and couldn't get any time or day for my vacation, really is a pain. Something should be done. Their our a ton of little girls dreaming to meet them .

I have 4 A&E for 10/18 (3 at 11:10 and 1 at 11:20); also 4 A&E for 10/16 at 3:40. Unfortunately, neither work with our schedule. (Note that 10/16 is a MNSSHP day, so you could use these on a party ticket alone.)

Looking to trade for 4 A&E at any of the following times: evening of 10/14, morning of 10/16, very early 10/18 (that's our departure day, so 11 am is cutting it too close for comfort!). Please PM if interested. Thank you!

I can't PM yet but I am interested in the FP for 10/16!

For what it's worth, 3 pairs of A&E fastpasses for October 10 surfaced for me this afternoon after weeks of finding nothing despite checking at random times day and night. I had been looking for four and suddenly found two in the afternoon and two in the evening. I checked again a few minutes ago and another pair surfaced overlapping with my afternoon time, so I dropped the evening tickets. In the time it took me to register for this site, those evening ones were snatched up. So I guess I'm just relaying this to provide a data point for folks searching for these around Columbus Day weekend that these fastpasses do actually exist and to not get discouraged (I was getting ready to throw in the towel as this constant checking was getting tedious).

I've never revised a fastpass before. If I'm able to coordinate with someone will it release my previous pass before I confirm if I got the "new" one or only release after I "get" the one I'm trying to change to. In other words, I don't want to "cancel" my current one until I have the other one selected for confirmation. Make sense??

I've never revised a fastpass before. If I'm able to coordinate with someone will it release my previous pass before I confirm if I got the "new" one or only release after I "get" the one I'm trying to change to. In other words, I don't want to "cancel" my current one until I have the other one selected for confirmation. Make sense??
It will only release it after you "get" the one your trying to change it to. If you don't find anything after trying to "update FP" and clicking "change experience". You can click the "close" green button at the bottom of the page, and you won't loose your FPs!

The only way you'll loose all your FPs for 1 selected day, before looking at what's available, is if you do the "copy" method (website on laptop or computer) it will be the "add friends and family to existing FP" this will cancel your FPs! Ppl have lost theirs this way! I don't recommend this if your new to the FP+ system!

I use the MDE app on my iPhone or iPad it's easier to search for FPs because, you can search for 1 person in your party instead of your whole party. Especially looking for A&E, it's very hard to find 2+ FPs all for the same time! If you do find more than 2, it's your lucky day with extra pixie dust lol!! If you have any more questions PM me!! I'll be glad to help you :)

For what it's worth, 3 pairs of A&E fastpasses for October 10 surfaced for me this afternoon after weeks of finding nothing despite checking at random times day and night. I had been looking for four and suddenly found two in the afternoon and two in the evening. I checked again a few minutes ago and another pair surfaced overlapping with my afternoon time, so I dropped the evening tickets. In the time it took me to register for this site, those evening ones were snatched up. So I guess I'm just relaying this to provide a data point for folks searching for these around Columbus Day weekend that these fastpasses do actually exist and to not get discouraged (I was getting ready to throw in the towel as this constant checking was getting tedious).

I wonder if Disney is opening more slots?! I've been on MDE looking for the past 32 days, all day almost every hour searching for 9/30 lol!! But, this afternoon I found 3 A&E FPs all for the exact same time, and the amount I needed for my family. I was definitely amazed and shocked!! So please everyone don't get discouraged and give up. Just keep checking every time you get the chance!!

I have three A&E FP+s for 10/2 in the 1-2:30ish range (all slightly different times). I'm looking to trade for either morning of 10/2, or after 4pm on 10/2. PM if interested!

It will only release it after you "get" the one your trying to change it to. If you don't find anything after trying to "update FP" and clicking "change experience". You can click the "close" green button at the bottom of the page, and you won't loose your FPs! The only way you'll loose all your FPs for 1 selected day, before looking at what's available, is if you do the "copy" method (website on laptop or computer) it will be the "add friends and family to existing FP" this will cancel your FPs! Ppl have lost theirs this way! I don't recommend this if your new to the FP+ system! I use the MDE app on my iPhone or iPad it's easier to search for FPs because, you can search for 1 person in your party instead of your whole party. Especially looking for A&E, it's very hard to find 2+ FPs all for the same time! If you do find more than 2, it's your lucky day with extra pixie dust lol!! If you have any more questions PM me!! I'll be glad to help you :)

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter