October A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it...started a new thread, sorry guys, I am rubbish at forums and couldn't find this one, if anyone replies to my other thread first I will have to cancel with them, but... As rubbish as I am at forums I am lucky at Anna and Elsa fast passes. I have 6 to cancel 10/30 16:10 to 17:10. I know it's a long way out but looking at MDE they are all gone that day, so if anyone wants 'em they're yours. If you have a smaller party please let me know so I can try and split them. :-) (Copied from yet another thread I have incorrectly posted on...as an apology another 6 FP will come free in November, keep an eye out, that info will probably also end up in the wrong thread)

These have been requested by somebody on one of my many other posts lol. Thought it best to post. Thanks.

Found it...started a new thread, sorry guys, I am rubbish at forums and couldn't find this one, if anyone replies to my other thread first I will have to cancel with them, but... As rubbish as I am at forums I am lucky at Anna and Elsa fast passes. I have 6 to cancel 10/30 16:10 to 17:10. I know it's a long way out but looking at MDE they are all gone that day, so if anyone wants 'em they're yours. If you have a smaller party please let me know so I can try and split them. :-) (Copied from yet another thread I have incorrectly posted on...as an apology another 6 FP will come free in November, keep an eye out, that info will probably also end up in the wrong thread)

These have gone FYI. Thought I'd best post. Thanks.

I'm looking for A&E for either Oct29 or Oct 31. I would like for 4 people, but if I can get 2 people, I would take it!

Thanks!

I think I can help you out get ten post and pm me

I've been checking A&E about 5-10x times a day whenever I get a break (I just keep my browser page open and refresh).

At first I was pretty skeptical about finding openings but I've been able to pickup 6 A&E's on 10/15 this way in the past week. So it does work!

Now I have some duplicate times and I'd like to trade to consolidate.

Does anyone want to trade times on 10/15 and/or 10/17?

I have:
10/15 (1, 1:30, 3:20, 3:10, 3:20, 8:10, 8:10)
10/17 (1:30, 2:20, 4:20, 5:20)

I have 7 in my party and I'm trying to hopefully get 5 that overlap at least.

Looking to trade 3 A&E FP+'s on 10/22 at 8:30pm for 1 or 2 A&E FP+'s overlapping the 1pm hour time slot on 10/22. PM if interested.

I'll have 3 A&E FP to cancel later this week for 10/8. PM if your interested I'll only respond to PM only!! FYI in order to PM you need to have posted 10 posts on any thread!! :)
These are still available.. PM me if interested!

**These are now GONE!! Enjoy wdwmaw :)**

I have 4 A&E FPs for Sun 10/19 at 1:20pm. We're flying out that afternoon and that's cutting it too close, so I would like to trade for A&E before 11am that day, or any time on Wed 10/15. PM me to coordinate.

These are still available. Please PM me if you want to trade. I would also trade for Thurs 10/16 in the afternoon.

If anyone has an A&E for October 29th anytime after 1:30 and doesn't want it please pm me! My daughter is going to be sad if she doesn't see them ! She is dressing up as Elsa at bbb at 12:30.

Also I seen they were testing a new way to meet them last month , is that still going on

If anyone has an A&E for October 29th anytime after 1:30 and doesn't want it please pm me! My daughter is going to be sad if she doesn't see them ! She is dressing up as Elsa at bbb at 12:30. Also I seen they were testing a new way to meet them last month , is that still going on
No, that was a 3-day test only.

Looking for 4 AE passes for 10-12. I have 4 for 10-14 that I'd be willing to trade!!

Thanks!

I have nothing to "trade" but if anyone has A&E FP+ on October 14 or 15 (or the 16th between 4 and 7 PM), I'd be very interested.

I have A&E to cancel on 10/11 from 2:20 to 3:20
pm me if interested. especially if interested in trading with MSEP!

I'm holding 2FP+ for A&E at 12-1 on 11/2. Would like to trade for 2 FP+ on 10/30 anytime except 3-5:30.
I also have 2 FP+ for SDMT on 11/2 to trade if someone would rather have those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter