October A&E/SDMT FP+ Cancellation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a couple of FP+'s to trade times with people if interested on 10/22.

7DMT @ 9:25am for 4 people (will need 4 in trade) - looking for closer to 11am
&
A&E @ 8:30pm for 3 people - looking for just 1, 2 at the most for 1pm time slot.

PM if interested in coordinating.

It will only release it after you "get" the one your trying to change it to. If you don't find anything after trying to "update FP" and clicking "change experience". You can click the "close" green button at the bottom of the page, and you won't loose your FPs! The only way you'll loose all your FPs for 1 selected day, before looking at what's available, is if you do the "copy" method (website on laptop or computer) it will be the "add friends and family to existing FP" this will cancel your FPs! Ppl have lost theirs this way! I don't recommend this if your new to the FP+ system! I use the MDE app on my iPhone or iPad it's easier to search for FPs because, you can search for 1 person in your party instead of your whole party. Especially looking for A&E, it's very hard to find 2+ FPs all for the same time! If you do find more than 2, it's your lucky day with extra pixie dust lol!! If you have any more questions PM me!! I'll be glad to help you :)
Keep in mind, however, if you are doing a "trade" - someone is going to have to release theirs first. I would recommend doing this during an off-peak time, and trading one at at time, if possible. That will make it harder for someone to slip in and snag one of the FPs while you are in the process of making the trade. Additionally, if something should go wrong, it would be a lot easier to find one new FP+ than a block of 4, for example. Good luck!

overwhelmed and so sad that no luck w/the E&A FP. Midnight today was my time and found NOTHING, even on our last/3rd MK day. Where do I begin to get FP for a family of 5? Thanks for helping 3 very sad little girls :( Overwhelmed of where to even begin. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

overwhelmed and so sad that no luck w/the E&A FP. Midnight today was my time and found NOTHING, even on our last/3rd MK day. Where do I begin to get FP for a family of 5? Thanks for helping 3 very sad little girls :( Overwhelmed of where to even begin. THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Try searching for parties of 1, 2 or 3, and hopefully you will be able to find windows that overlap. That's how I was able to schedule mine for the last day of our trip. And I actually did it the morning after my 60 day mark so you might be in luck if you try today. Also, keep checking back, because you will find that people schedule multiple A&E FP+, and will start canceling as they finalize their plans. Sending some pixie dust your way!!!

I still have some duplicates, I'm holding 7 duplicates still trying to consolidate.
(FYI I have picked up about 10 slots since my 60 day mark so it does pay to keep checking)

I have multiple times on 10/15 (1, 3, and 8) and 10/17 (1, 2, and 4) I'm trying to consolidate for a party of 7. PM me if you want to trade.

I still have some duplicates, I'm holding 7 duplicates still trying to consolidate. (FYI I have picked up about 10 slots since my 60 day mark so it does pay to keep checking) I have multiple times on 10/15 (1, 3, and 8) and 10/17 (1, 2, and 4) I'm trying to consolidate for a party of 7. PM me if you want to trade.
I still have FP+ for 4 on 10/16 (3:40) and 10/18 (11:10) that I am looking to trade as well....looking for times for 4 on the evening of 10/14 or morning of 10/16. I've also been able to keep picking up slots, but unfortunately not what I need! PM if interested. Would also be willing to trade for 3.

For those of you that are finding times for A&E and SDMT what process are you using to search??? Just want to make sure I am not missing something!!!

For those of you that are finding times for A&E and SDMT what process are you using to search??? Just want to make sure I am not missing something!!!
I use the MDE app on my iPad and iPhone your able to look for 1 person at a time instead for your whole party. Only because it's hard to find any A&E/SDMT FPs especially, if you have 3+ in your party. I recommend this way! You can PM me if you have any questions I can take you step by step :)

I use the MDE app on my iPad and iPhone your able to look for 1 person at a time instead for your whole party. Only because it's hard to find any A&E/SDMT FPs especially, if you have 3+ in your party. I recommend this way! You can PM me if you have any questions I can take you step by step :)

Thanks I am downloading app right now but might have more questions for you!!!

The app is SO much better than searching on the computer!

Does anyone know if there is a November fp+ Cancellation I've tried search but nothing comes up?

I don't think so since the window just opened a day or so ago. You should start one! I luckily grabbed the passes I needed. I can relax now. Too stressful!

I don't think so since the window just opened a day or so ago. You should start one! I luckily grabbed the passes I needed. I can relax now. Too stressful!

I was thinking it would be into November now with 60 + 10 thing - I can't do 60 till 13th September - only onsite 3 days and stressing me out already about fp+ booking.

I didn't know if someone more senior disboards would have to start thread off??

This may be a silly question, but what exactly is the point of looking for 1 ticket when it's for a young kid? They can't go in alone so (and at least one parent would want to see the excitement on their face)...so what good is a single ticket???

This may be a silly question, but what exactly is the point of looking for 1 ticket when it's for a young kid? They can't go in alone so (and at least one parent would want to see the excitement on their face)...so what good is a single ticket???
The goal would be to get 2 (or 3 or 4, etc.) singles with overlapping time slots. For example, 1 at 11, 1 at 11:10, 1 at 11:20 - then everyone enters at 11:20.

The goal would be to get 2 (or 3 or 4, etc.) singles with overlapping time slots. For example, 1 at 11, 1 at 11:10, 1 at 11:20 - then everyone enters at 11:20.

I've always used the app on our computer. I have a Windows Phone so can't download the app, but I did try on our iPad....to see if I could try looking for one A&E at a time. Funny enough, when I signed in on the iPad, it showed no FP selections. Not sure why. Anyone else have this? So guess I'll be sticking with the app and this thread to keep searching for A&E (2 FPs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter