Oct 12-Nov 9~Available~Hoppin'@POP FREE Fridge/Coffee Pot/Toaster Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for letting me in on the swap. It was a life saver. There are some snacks in the box that people have left and I added my Lysol wipes to the box for anyone to use. When I was checking in my luggage and the fridge box, LS would not give me a claim ticket for the fridge/coffee pot. A CM (Steven) told me they were no longer giving claim tickets for these. I thought it odd, but then ran across this thread. (Apprently I am not the onyl one who could not get a claim ticket).

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2188729

I used this fridge in March and I had the same problem. They told me to mark the fridge which I did and that was all they needed. When I got back I reported it and informed the owner of my next swap. (she decided she didn't want the hassle of trying to keep up with it due to personal issues so now I am running it :rotfl:)

I took down the name of the person I left it with and called the next swapper right away.

July 5-11 is AVAILABLE!!!! A whole week FREE!!!!!
This thread has been awefully quite lately. Could someone check in and let us know how it went with the fridge.

Thanks! Ang has it and disney4us2002 is up next! Seems like it made it through storage, but I'm so afraid now that I asked.:goodvibes

Sept 11-19----------disfan551---------------Temporary

Hi what does Tempoary mean?? I would love those dates if they are or may come available

Oh please, somebody take this until July 11th! It plain SCARES ME that no one has it before me!!!!!!

Just an FYI-disneyfan551 is now confirmed. Thanks to everyone who was interested in those dates in September.

Still need a diser for July 5-11th. Any takers?

Hey everybody! We filled the gap. July 5-11 is now taken.

Thanks BkrsLoveDis! and :welcome: to our swap!!!!! We hope you will like it here.:goodvibes

1osfan, are you aware that you have 2 different fridge swaps happening on the 29th? Maybe you have 2 rooms booked, but just in case it's a mistake, you're getting the fridge from me on the 29th from this swap and you're also listed as getting a fridge from Bebopbaloo on the 28th from this swap:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2109055

I just don't want one of these fridges to get misplaced due to inaccurate info on it, so can you let us know please? I have tried to PM you, but no luck so far. :)

Hi! I am brand new so can't pm yet. We will be at POP 7/4 - 7/11 and would like to know more. Thanks!!

Sept 27-Oct 1-------lovemyboys2009--------Sept 27-Oct 1

Hi!

I see from the list at the beginning that you don't have me as confirmed? I'm good to go on this one. I can't wait to get to Disney....I don't want to wish summer away but I'm very excited for our trip!! Please let me know if there is anything you need to confirm this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter