Oct 12-Nov 9~Available~Hoppin'@POP FREE Fridge/Coffee Pot/Toaster Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I ever mention I hate computers?

Once again my laptop is a gonner, I hate purchasing lemons too!, and I was able to get the kids running so I can use it as my own.

Sorry for the lag in editing the main page. I gotcha DreaGirl, I will remove you. I just figured I had some time. :)

We switched resorts and no longer need the fridge from Oct. 18-24.

:thumbsup2

Sept 27-Oct 1-------lovemyboys2009--------Sept 27-Oct 1

Hi!

I see from the list at the beginning that you don't have me as confirmed? I'm good to go on this one. I can't wait to get to Disney....I don't want to wish summer away but I'm very excited for our trip!! Please let me know if there is anything you need to confirm this.

Just an error on my part, thanks for catching that. You are confirmed!

If you open up dates for 2010 I will take the Sept. 24th to Oct 3rd spot! thanks

OK! Welcome aboard!

Please remove me from the 10/18-10/24 spot. We are no longer staying at Pop.

:thumbsup2

Plus I took a much needed mini family vaca this weekend and I was off the boards for 4 days!

Let's all pray that LS had the fridge for flipflopmom yesterday after being in storage for a week.:angel:

Hope everyone is having a great summer.:wave:

Reminder that there is availability for Aug 6-11th.

Just made some changes, please check the list on the first page and see if the changes concern you. Thanks!

HI! Everyone! Just checking in! My trip is getting really close now! I should be getting my Magical Mickey Mail any day now! :woohoo:

Made some changes for Nov 30-Dec 4. Please check if this concerns you.

:welcome: Mercenary to our swap!!!!!! :wave:

Aug 6-11 is still available!

I just switched from ASMu to POP. Looking for fridge from 9/9 to 9/18. If there are any cancellations or upgrades and the fridge becomes available, please let me know.

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

I just switched from ASMu to POP. Looking for fridge from 9/9 to 9/18. If there are any cancellations or upgrades and the fridge becomes available, please let me know.

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

It's noted, but rare that happens. Keep looking!

Still hoping to fill Aug 6-11th.

Have lots to catch up on, just got back from vacation. Not disney, just in my own state.

Anyways, gots to makes some changes and I will later today.

Anyone interested in taking this swap over? I think I've done my duty long enough, 17 months. School is about to start again, and my life is just getting crazier.

Thanks!:goodvibes

Does anyone who recently had the fridge know if it needs anything????
I have it a week from tommorrow! :woohoo:

So excited to be part of the swap. cgorn and mcsele I am sure we will be in touch.

Dec 4-9------------cgorn------------------Confirmed

Dec 9-12---------- Nancy for Disney--------Confirmed<-----NEW

Dec 12-22----------mcsele------------------Confirmed

Hi Everyone!! Our trip is coming soon (Sept 26-Oct 3) and we can hardly wait. I hope everything stays well with the swap between now and then.

Hope everyone is enjoy their vacations!!

So excited to be part of the swap. cgorn and mcsele I am sure we will be in touch.

Dec 4-9------------cgorn------------------Confirmed

Dec 9-12---------- Nancy for Disney--------Confirmed<-----NEW

Dec 12-22----------mcsele------------------Confirmed

I;m so behind! :welcome: Nancy for Disney to our swap!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Hi Everyone!! Our trip is coming soon (Sept 26-Oct 3) and we can hardly wait. I hope everything stays well with the swap between now and then.

Hope everyone is enjoy their vacations!!

Me too! I am excited for you!!!!

Once again, I am asking for a new swap administrator.
I don't want to just stop running the swap and leave people hanging. I'd lilke to hand it over to someone and give them my spread sheet to make things easier.

I seriously need to give this project up. Classes start in less than 2 weeks. Please would someone step forward and be the new administrator of this swap??????

Thanks.:)

I would love to help but the next little while is super crazy for us. I hope someone can take over to keep it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter