Oct 12-Nov 9~Available~Hoppin'@POP FREE Fridge/Coffee Pot/Toaster Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy22 have a great trip!
disfan551....I will send you a PM to get your details!

Monica....:hug:.....I hope someone steps up to do the swap as well. I am in school as well, and I know how overwhelming it can be to have to do homework, run a house with a family and work at the same time. Thank you so much for doing this for everyone for as long as you have, that is really kind and generous of you. If someone has not offered by February when I graduate maybe I can take over until someone else offers.

Hello swappers!

I have some great and important news.

The swap is going to be handled by Mickeefan in the very near future. She is currently "a cast member in training". :rotfl:
I'm just getting the info to her and she has to set up a new thread to call home.

There will be a link posted here once it is ready.

Until then, please continue to go through me for your requests and questions until we officially let you know when Mickeefan is ready to take it all over.

Please thank her for what she is about to do, she saved this swap so it can continue and so your plans for a free fridge can still be counted on.

I have!

We will be at the Pop Century from 11/30 - 12/10/09. Please let me know if this time becomes available. I will be contacting all Pop Swaps and will respond to ALL if I find one. Thank you Donna

Donna this swap is under new management. See the link above a few posts and it will take you there.

Hey swappers. There was a mix up LS and we have another swaps fridge and the coffe pot went missing.

Can anyone tell me who had it last or when they had it or if they didn't get it. We think we found it, but they won't give it to us unless we are able to give them the persons name that is on the box. We are trying to do a process of elimination, but need your help to figure this out. I'm thinking it might have happened in August. So if you had it in August please let us know and who you left it for. Thanks!

Wondering if by any chance the fridge is availlable for these dates? Please let me know.

Goto post #746 and click on the link that will take you to the new link as the swap is under the management of Mickeefan now! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter