MVMCP Post Cruise

I just bought our tickets this morning for the party! So count me and Carol (Disney Enabler) in!

What are folks doing for dinner?

Michael

Has any restaurant been chosen as a possible dinner location for the group?

Do we need to be making and ADR’s at this point?

Has any restaurant been chosen as a possible dinner location for the group?

Do we need to be making and ADR’s at this point?

For dinner I was thinking Pecos Bill's or Columbia Harbour House. Since it is a hard ticket event, I would rather spend my time enjoying the special treats of the party than sitting at a TS eatery. (Pecos Bill's worked well for DAP with 12-18 of us.)

I'm probably leaning toward a TS lunch. Maybe at DTD or a resort? Haven't figured that out.

For dinner I was thinking Pecos Bill's or Columbia Harbour House. Since it is a hard ticket event, I would rather spend my time enjoying the special treats of the party than sitting at a TS eatery. (Pecos Bill's worked well for DAP with 12-18 of us.)

I'm probably leaning toward a TS lunch. Maybe at DTD or a resort? Haven't figured that out.

Todd,

Either location sounds good to us, we understand your thoughts regarding the TS. We are in...

We have not figured out out what we will be doing after checking back into The Swan. What time did you get back to WDW from the cruise last year?

Mark

Todd,

Either location sounds good to us, we understand your thoughts regarding the TS. We are in...

We have not figured out out what we will be doing after checking back into The Swan. What time did you get back to WDW from the cruise last year?

Mark

I was on the last bus out of the port, I'm not the speediest sometimes (well most of the time). I want to say 10:30 or so.:confused3

I am pretty sure I got off the bus (from the Dolphin) at the Magic Kingdom around 1:05, and ran into Jaime and Robin.

I was on the last bus out of the port, I'm not the speediest sometimes (well most of the time). I want to say 10:30 or so.:confused3

I am pretty sure I got off the bus (from the Dolphin) at the Magic Kingdom around 1:05, and ran into Jaime and Robin.

Thanks for the information. That means we have 3 plus hours to visit a park or DTD or resort hopping prior to meeting up at MVMCP. I have a hard believing that I'm just going to rest in the afternoon and not use my park ticket.

Mark

I'm thinking that the few hours between cruise and MVMCP will be the only time to RELAX. Everything else is brightly colored/booked.

I'm thinking that the few hours between cruise and MVMCP will be the only time to RELAX. Everything else is brightly colored/booked.

I'snt Monday at work the time to rest? :rotfl2:

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to get on a airplane Saturday morning after DATW. I would suggest no one sits around me and keep the isle clear.:scared1:

Even though it was a late night MVMCP was calm and relaxed in my opinion.

I'snt Monday at work the time to rest? :rotfl2:

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to get on a airplane Saturday morning after DATW. I would suggest no one sits around me and keep the isle clear.:scared1:

Bonine? Tomato juice? That anti hangover stuff they sell at the gas station?

I was thinking the same thing as far as dinner that evening also. We've always gone to Pecos Bill's during the MNSSHP and MVMCP events.

DH and I are planning on renting a car at the port and going over to Ron Jon's surf shop before heading to WDW.
Then, we're either going to Celebration Town Tavern for lunch and then checking in at the resort or visa-versa - depending on the time.

Please add us to the list!

Disney Lady and Basil Fox will be in attendance for this meet!

Can't wait! Were able to switch out tickets from the 17th to the 16th.

Add us in too!
Me, DH and DD (9)!!!!

I am exhausted from trying to buy tickets tho...more than 40 min on hold while she tried to process my order...crazy!

Add us in too!
Me, DH and DD (9)!!!!

I am exhausted from trying to buy tickets tho...more than 40 min on hold while she tried to process my order...crazy!

Good grief! :scared1:
That kind of phone bill certainly adds to the price of the ticket!

Good grief! :scared1:
That kind of phone bill certainly adds to the price of the ticket!

I buy my long distance coverage based on calling Disney and calling friends in the middle of the day :thumbsup2
I still have nightmares of my father and a stop watch or my grandfather calling every night at 2 minutes past 6...:rolleyes2

Count us in! It will be me, DS (1), DMom, Ddad, Dbro. Can't wait to see the castle all lit up!

I finally remember to buy our tickets! :cool1:I got them through DVC, so I got the discounted price and I got to use their 800 number.

I finally remember to buy our tickets! :cool1:I got them through DVC, so I got the discounted price and I got to use their 800 number.

Remember to pack your ears Jackie! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter