MVMCP Post Cruise

So how is/did everyone buy their tickets? I see a few options from will call, to mail, to e-ticket (printable at home).

E ticket and then I will print just before leaving. Also keep the email so if I lose them I can just reprint.
--------------
Marilee

So how is/did everyone buy their tickets? I see a few options from will call, to mail, to e-ticket (printable at home).

I haven't bought mine for this year yet, but I did will call last year and picked them up at Guest Services.

We got ours already!! Count us in!! Me, CaptainCrush and prittyfulsunset (Lisa, Sean and Khalee)

We bought our tickets on Friday, so we're good to go! I had to get 3 adult and 1 child tickets since Kimberly is over 9 - ouch!

I had Dreams order my tickets...I was sent a email about how to get them....in fact, when I go down next week for my BD trip, I plan to getting them at Guest Services in DTD.

DH and I are wanting to "detox" from the cruise at MVMCP with everyone, but we were unsure about the party itself. Would you recommend it? (We went to MNSSHP and had a blast)

DH and I are wanting to "detox" from the cruise at MVMCP with everyone, but we were unsure about the party itself. Would you recommend it? (We went to MNSSHP and had a blast)

Melody, I haven't been myself yet either but all the reviews I've heard & read say it's worth it. They are well covered in previous podcasts if you want to hear some reviews. The first party is next wk so there should be some reviews of this year's party up soon if you want to hear them before you decide. For me, it was a must do and the timing is just right. I'm glad I'll be able to experience it once at least and then decide if we go again on future trips. :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

Klam... thanks for the info! We will see about the reviews in the next weeks, and decide from there. I do think we will go, just because we've never been before, and what could be better than doing MVMCP with 100 new friends? :thumbsup2

Do we have any info on where/when we are actually meeting up? I am too lazy to read through to see if I missed something.:blush:

Klam... thanks for the info! We will see about the reviews in the next weeks, and decide from there. I do think we will go, just because we've never been before, and what could be better than doing MVMCP with 100 new friends? :thumbsup2

I went one year 2 times! Loved it We walked on soo many rides! Snow on Main St, Fireworks, hot choc and cookies lol. But hey all in all, MK done up as xmas, can't go wrong!

I like the mail because I want them in hand, one less line to wait in, and they are cool to have as keep sakes... although in the past the tickets were Christmas designed, now they are the same as any other ticket :(

For the party there was never a set time/place to meet up as there are so many variables to attending the party and so many people going.

Some will be going to the park at 4:00 while others later than that. Some who are attending are making ADR's and others are not, some have kids and want to concentrate on the child aspect of the party while others are solo and want to do other things so while we are all attending the the party it will be more of a running into each other party versus traveling together in one huge group like we do at DATW.

I know last year this worked out really well and we all unofficially met near the rose garden for the fireworks. I think that is probably what we will do again this year.

With that said, if anyone wants to create their own smaller groups to tour the party go for it. Also remember, the party is after the cruise so you will meet many folks on the cruise and then recognize lots of people at the party.

For the party there was never a set time/place to meet up as there are so many variables to attending the party and so many people going.

Some will be going to the park at 4:00 while others later than that. Some who are attending are making ADR's and others are not, some have kids and want to concentrate on the child aspect of the party while others are solo and want to do other things so while we are all attending the the party it will be more of a running into each other party versus traveling together in one huge group like we do at DATW.

I know last year this worked out really well and we all unofficially met near the rose garden for the fireworks. I think that is probably what we will do again this year.

With that said, if anyone wants to create their own smaller groups to tour the party go for it. Also remember, the party is after the cruise so you will meet many folks on the cruise and then recognize lots of people at the party.

It was far nicer to travel as smaller groups and run into everyone throughout the night. Made it feel like the MK was all for us, because we seemed to know everyone.

I know I am going to go for pictures. And pins.

We have ADR at 8:00, so will have to duck out for a while. I'm sure we'll find folks when we are done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter