MVMCP Post Cruise

Hi Kelly can you please add John (3guysandagal) and myself (katscradle) to the list, we will also have our 2 boys with us that night. :thumbsup2

Whew! We aren't ready to buy tickets yet...at least Mom and I are planning to be there, but we've got some other things currently taking priority over our funds...

Hoping it won't sell out before we can get our tickets...

This was in my email newsletter from Passporter.

No Early Entry for MNSSHP & MVMCP? It is being reported that guests attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) will not be allowed to enter the park until the party begins at 7:00 pm unless they have either valid daytime admission to the park or a confirmed Advanced Dining Reservation (ADR). For the past few years guests without daytime admission were allowed to enter the park as early as 4:00 pm using the party ticket.

No Early Entry for MNSSHP & MVMCP? It is being reported that guests attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) will not be allowed to enter the park until the party begins at 7:00 pm unless they have either valid daytime admission to the park or a confirmed Advanced Dining Reservation (ADR). For the past few years guests without daytime admission were allowed to enter the park as early as 4:00 pm using the party ticket.

Good thing I have an ADR then ;)

This will be interesting to see what happens with the Halloween Party and the Christmas Party will follow suite I am sure.

They were letting people in at 4 pm for both MNSSHP & MVMCP last year. We will have to wait and see what happens in September when the Halloween Parties begin. If I remember correctly, this was said prior to the parties starting last year too, and then they granted early admission to party attendees.

Lisa and I are in! She'll be there at 4, but I have to work that day, so I'm coming later in the evening. I'll be there, though, so save me some hot chocolate and cookies!! And don't take all the pictures before I get there. I'll want some, too! ;)

Good thing I have an ADR then ;)

This will be interesting to see what happens with the Halloween Party and the Christmas Party will follow suite I am sure.

Good thing I got an ADR too however I'm still concerned since they say you can't get in for the ADR without a valid park ticket. I got our ADR because I was expecting us to be able to get in at 4pm. Guess we'll see what happens. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter