MVMCP Post Cruise

Renysmom

DIS Veteran
So I was talking to several friends on FB and it looks like we are going to get tickets to attend MVMCP on the Thursday we disembark the ship (12/16).

Well that is if it is that night, I researched and the last 3 years it has been held on Thursdays so we are going to assume they follow the same pattern.

We picked this day as most of us aren't arriving in time to attend pre-cruise and the first post cruise day you are pretty exhausted from all the shipboard activities. This allows for a leisurely day either in a park, at DTD, or you can resort hop then head to MK for the 4:00 opening.

I will create a listing here in this post of those who are in, so even if you said you were in on FB can you repost it here so it is official.

I am so looking forward to this as last year was so, so much fun! MVMCP and DATW with friends gets no better than this!

Whose in:

1. Renysmom (Kelly) and John
2. Launchpad11B & Cocowum (Paul and Alicia)
3. disneyholic family
4. MDVLProf and family
5. Jeanigor (Todd)
6. Tonya
7. Kab407 (Kathy)
8. Parrotheadlois (Lois) and DUHGreg (Greg)
9. CinderellasSister Cynthia and DH - OogieDaddy (Scott) and kids
10. OKW Lover (Jeff and Val)
11. K5jmh - Mike, Christy and Joyce
12. BigMoonMullen - Louise & Mark
13. DVCsince02 - Jen and the gang
14. Kathrna and family
15. TXYankee (Theresa & Gene)
16. TLCoke (Tracey)
17. ADP (Aaron)
18. Dodie and Phillip
19. Macman752 and DW Sally
20. Marilee and Dino
21. Klamchowder and DH
22. Merry Mousketter & Disney Enabler (Michael & Carol)
23. Kitikat & IrishDadx4's
24. George and Deb
25. Jackie and Jeff
26. Shelly
27. jediobiwan and wife
28. disneyfan19712006 & ???
29. Shanan, Jason, Aaron and Grandma
30. disneyholic family (Beth and Aaron)
31. SpokaneMom (Alissa)
32. Itsmuggsie and family
33. 3guys, Kat (Katscradle) and 2 DS's
34. Disney Lady and Basil Fox
35. A Goofy Mom, DH and DD
36. Kristen87, DMom, Ddad, Dbro
37. Krissy2803 and DH
38. Scarlett873 and mom

please count me in too:
disneyholic family (me and whoever my traveling companion is - if there is one...maybe DH or DD...)

Count us in. :thumbsup2 Could be 2, 5, or 6 (if DS gets time off from work. Won't know til 30 days before trip).

I'm there complete with Red Sparkly Ears!

We've never been there for Christmas before - sounds like fun! We're in
Parrotheadlois (Lois) and DUHGreg (Greg)

This sounds like a great idea! DH and I were originally thinking about going to the MVMCP before the cruise, but our pre-cruise arrival plans may be changing, making this just perfect! One less place for me to spend money before getting on the ship! :rotfl2: So please include us in your plans as a maybe myself - Cynthia and DH - OogieDaddy (Scott) and kids.

The MVMCP was a lot of fun during DAP with all of our friends there. I can imagine this one will be just as fun.
Count me in.
Just 1 for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter