MVMCP Post Cruise

Hi Kelly! Add Dodie and Phillip to this list please!

Tickets are on sale tomorrow per All Ears!!!

MVMCP:
November 8, 11, 12, 16, 18, 19, 28, and 30
December 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, and 19

Prices for the party are as follows (all prices listed include tax):

Advance Purchase: $57.46 for adults 10 and older / $51.07 for ages 3-9 (Not available December 7, 10, 12, 17 or 19)
AP and DVC Member Discounts: $53.20 / $46.81 (Not available December 7, 10 through 19)
Day of Event (if still available): $63.85 /$57.46

http://allears.net/news/hnews.htm

Hi Kelly,
I can't believe I haven't responded to this yet. Please put Jeff and I down for this. I wouldn't miss it for the World!

Hi Kelly,
I can't believe I haven't responded to this yet. Please put Jeff and I down for this. I wouldn't miss it for the World!

Jackie you (and Jeff) must be there. It wouldn't be MVMCP without you!!

We never made it to Peter Pan last year so maybe we can this year as I have never ridden that either but nothing will beat Snow White :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I don't think I've laughed that hard since that night. :lmao:Great memories! I'm sure we'll make some more this year!;)

Don't forget your red shiny Minnie Christmas ears gals!

We never made it to Peter Pan last year so maybe we can this year as I have never ridden that either but nothing will beat Snow White :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I went on Peter Pan for the first time two years ago.

The flight left me speechless. Then, I said, that was just magical! :goodvibes

I hope your first ride is just as magical.

(the second ride was not quite as magical)

Darn, I can't believe they took away the DVC and AP discounts for the entire time I'm down there! That stinks. But I'm sure we'll still go. The Christmas party is just too much fun!!!

Guess they know we are all coming and wanted to get more money.

If my memory serves me correctly, last year they added the DVC discount later on. I was able to call back and get the credit to my account, and they issued me new tickets (the original tix were cancelled). So maybe they will do that again.

Oooo, I just had an idea..... Do we want to commandeer the Plaza restaurant before the party, or have dinner as a group somewhere?

Dang, I think I just started a project.....

I don't think I've laughed that hard since that night. :lmao:Great memories! I'm sure we'll make some more this year!;)

I am sure we will but there was something very special about that night that will never be repeated..

Don't forget your red shiny Minnie Christmas ears gals!

Already packed and in the cruise box.. What about the Lime Green Tiara's??

Oooo, I just had an idea..... Do we want to commandeer the Plaza restaurant before the party, or have dinner as a group somewhere?

Dang, I think I just started a project.....

Jen - Plaza, Pecos or maybe Crystal Palace at 4:30 ???? Just a thought... Your project!! ;)

Count me in.

I do believe my hubby will be flying back home that day so it will be me and 3 of my kids.

I am working on my budget for the big December trip. Not sure MVMCP will make the cut.

I wasn't planning on MVMCP as reviews of it were kinda so-so compared to the Halloween party.

Do you do the party events, or mostly move about as a crowd?

Will I be missing a good party, or a good time with DISers?

I will be seeing you all on the cruise and at D(and snack)ATW. And at other pre and post cruise events.

(My "splurge" might be La Nouba)

I am working on my budget for the big December trip. Not sure MVMCP will make the cut.

I wasn't planning on MVMCP as reviews of it were kinda so-so compared to the Halloween party.

Do you do the party events, or mostly move about as a crowd?

Will I be missing a good party, or a good time with DISers?

I will be seeing you all on the cruise and at D(and snack)ATW. And at other pre and post cruise events.

(My "splurge" might be La Nouba)

MVMCP will always be special to me because of last year. I was able to share it with a great group of DIS'r and made memories that will last forever so for us the chance to go again with many of the same folks is a given. We wouldn't miss it but that doesn't mean it is for everyone and that everyone should feel like they have to go.

If it were just John and I going, we would probably skip it as when I compare our other experiences of the party vs. MNSSHP, the Halloween party wins hands down in my opinion but I LOVE Halloween so that could be part of it as well.

Budget wise what we will do is not go to a park during the day. Our MVMCP will be our park tickets for that day. We will be tired after the cruise and I want to stay late at the Christmas party so instead of park hop and wipe ourselves out, we will get off the ship, drive to the world, do a early check-in and then who knows... I've tried a late party after a cruise with the day in another park before and never again for us! It was exhausting and we ended up leaving the party early as we were so tired. So it ended up being a total waste of money for us.

Instead I am sure at some point that day we will instead head to DTD or since it is a week before Christmas, if we haven't finished our Xmas shopping, we may head to some off Disney property stores and try and finish that shopping so I am less stressed when we get home on Saturday night, or we may resort hop, or maybe get together with some others for a lunch ADR , just not sure yet.

You are right, there will be lots of DIS'r time before during and after the cruise so you will want to make sure you plan some just family time as well.

Dinner before would be fun.

The Plaza would be fun and not too expensive. But I'm not that picky so I am okay with a burger from Pecos Bills too. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter