Murder Mystery in Animal Kingdom

OOC: ...They were placed there... by the murderer... then set on fire...

OOC:: :lmao: :rotfl2: This just made my evening.. :thumbsup2

OOC: Rachel's back!

OOC:: HI EVERYBODY!! I had the most spectacular trip EVER!!!!!!!! You know I liked the fireworks because of my edited signature. :thumbsup2
I'll get back on the posting wagon this weekend, I have some important info for y'all... :stir:

OOC:: :lmao: :rotfl2: This just made my evening.. :thumbsup2

OOC:: HI EVERYBODY!! I had the most spectacular trip EVER!!!!!!!! You know I liked the fireworks because of my edited signature. :thumbsup2
I'll get back on the posting wagon this weekend, I have some important info for y'all... :stir:

OOC: I thought it was pretty funny when I was typing it :-)

Yay, can't wait!

OOC: I am really leaning towards Ariel now. With all the fires, it could be reference to "what's a fire, and how does it, what's the word burn" in her song... plus all the underwater refrences

OOC: Updating it!

*I hope you all appreciate this list... it took me forever!*

Characters who are SUSPECTS
-Lotso
-Alice
-Boo
-Fawn
-Wendy
-Mike Wazowski
-Jasmine
-Cinderella
-Tinkerbell
-Tiana
-Russell
-Jessie
-Sally
-Ken
-Nemo
-Ariel
-Marie
-Belle
-Mr. Pricklepants
-Captain Jack Sparrow
-Chip
-Aurora
-Perry

Characters who have been MURDERED
-Remy
-Cheshire Cat
-Rex
-Violet
-Dug
-Philby
-Jane
-Barbie
-Pocahontas
-Chip the Chipmunk
-Carpet
-Snow White
-Bo Peep
-Lilo
-Stitch
-Tigger

Characters CAUGHT
-Megara

CLUES
-Sheet Music
-Bag of salt water
-Paper with "World" written on it
-Paper with "soda cilom" written on it
-brown fur/hair
-Note that reads:
"4:00, my heart rings
or is it just EA?
It's time to pack my things
for it's that time of day"
-Dead deer
-gold necklace
-faded pink fabric
-piece of paper that says "da"
-white string
-the letter "J"
-A sword
-A picture of make-up all scratched out
-A blue proposal cake with "will you marry me" on the cake
-Burnt wooden elephant

Characters that RELATE to the CLUES (along with a quick explanation)
-Sheet Music Wendy (sings), Jasmine (sings), Cinderella (sings), Snow White (sings), Tiana (sings), Ariel (sings), Belle (sings), Aurora (sings), Sally (sings)
-Bag of salt water Nemo (he's a fish!), Ariel (she's a mermaid!), Lilo (surfing), Captain Jack Sparrow (he's a captain of a boat... the sea is his life)
-Paper with "World" written on it Alice (wonderland- a different world), Boo (goes to the monster world), Fawn (fairy world), Wendy (Neverland), Mike Wazowski (monster world), Jasmine ("A Whole New World"), Tinkerbell (Neverland and fairyworld), Sally (Halloweentown), Ariel ("Part of your world!", Stitch (he's an alien, from another "world"), Captain Jack Sparrow (at WORLDS end- the movie!)
-Paper with "soda cilom" written on it Honestly, I have NO idea. I'd love some help with characters who can relate to this clue, please.
-brown fur/hair Boo, Tiana, Russell, Ken, Belle, Captain Jack. (All have brown hair)
-Note that reads:
"4:00, my heart rings
or is it just EA?
It's time to pack my things
for it's that time of day"
This note could have a load of possibilities, it would be too hard to narrow it down.
-Dead deer Fawn (isn't she an animal fairy?), Snow White (she sings to the animals and cleans with the animals- some being deer)
-gold necklace Jasmine (princess), Cinderella (princess), Tinkerbell (likes shiny things), Snow White (princess), Tiana (princess), Ariel (princess), Belle (princess), Aurora (princess), Jack Sparrow (pirate- looking for gold!)
-faded pink fabric Lotso (just because he's pink hehe), Boo (is her shirt/dress thing pink?), Bo Peep (pink dress), Ariel (doesn't she wear a pink dress once in the movie?), Marie (pink ribbon), Aurora (pink dress- don't the two fairies keep changing the color of her dress between pink and blue... right?), Cinderella (dress was originally pink)
-piece of paper that says "da" No idea what it means, I think it's part of a word, not really a name... plus no character has "da" right after each other in their name
-white string Honestly, this goes for ANY CHARACTER, so this clue goes for them all
-the letter "J" Jasmine, Jessie, Jack Sparrow, Sally (Jack Skelligton)
-A sword Jack Sparrow (hello- he's a pirate!), Ariel (a sword kind of reminds me of her. I honestly don't know exactly how... is there a scene where she has a sword in the movie? Or am I just imagining things?)
-A picture of makeup all scratched out (everyone I list is because they don't wear makeup-- mainly they're a guy. The only guys I'm not listing are Ken and Captain Jack Sparrow) Lotso, Boo, Tigger, Mike Wazokwski, Russell, Sally, Jessie, Nemo, Stitch, Lilo, Mr. Pricklepants, Chip, Perry
-A blue proposal cake with "will you marry me" on the cake Characters married/have a boyfriend: Jasmine (Aladdin), Cinderella (Prince Charming), Tinkerbell (Terence), Tiana (Prince Naven- or however you spell it), Jessie (Buzz), Sally (Jack Skellington), Ken (Barbie), Ariel (Eric), Belle (Beast), Aurora (Prince Phillip)
-Burnt wooden elephant I have an idea what it means, but I don't really want to put it out there... so I'll just list characters related to elephants; Fawn (animal fairy)

How many TIMES each character has been WRITTEN on the LIST
1-
2- Alice, Marie, Mr. Pricklepants, Chip, Perry
3- Lotso, Fawn, Wendy, Mike Wazowski, Russell, Nemo, Jessie, Ken
4- Boo, Tinkerbell, Aurora
5- Tiana, Belle
6- Captain Jack Sparrow, Jasmine, Cinderella, Sally
7-
8- Ariel
9-
10-

Top Suspects
1. Ariel
2.*tie for second*
-Captain Jack Sparrow
-Jasmine
-Cinderella
-Sally
3. *tie for third*
-Tiana
-Belle
4. *tie for fourth*
-Boo
-Tinkerbell
-Aurora

MY Interpretation of the NOTE
4:00, my heart rings I'm going to go with any princess on this one. It's pretty lovey dovey
or is it just EA? I don't think EA is the video game company. I think EA is somebody's initials.
It's time to pack my things Moving somewhere?
for it's that time of day No idea... at all.

If you have ANYTHING to add, PLEASE, tell me, and I'll add it to the list!

OOC: I'm going to be different and not agree with y'all. I don't think it's Ariel. Yes, I know she's number one on my list, but I don't think its her. Why would she make the clues that obvious. I think the murderer is just trying to make the clues relate to her.

Park Management:: Guests, due to all of the inconvenience, we are offering everyone free park passes for life, good for all Disney Parks, after we get this mess sorted out.

OOC:: I'm trying to create some conversation here people. :thumbsup2

OOC: Ohmigosh, I want a free park pass for life D-: Why do I have to be dead? Well technically, i'm not dead anymore. I was reincarnated into a temporary park management who's now out of a job...

OOC: Ohmigosh, I want a free park pass for life D-: Why do I have to be dead? Well technically, i'm not dead anymore. I was reincarnated into a temporary park management who's now out of a job...

OOC:: :lmao:
The snake water thread on the Theme Parks board should've taught me not to drink water while on the DIS... now I need a towel, thanks, George. :p
You're still assistant park management. You keep people from leaving. :thumbsup2

Park Management:: I hate to tell you, but the murderer has won. Bo Peep was our last detective. I was the only one that knew; my assistant didn't even know.
We discovered the murderer's identity when she was caught on camera breaking Meg out of Disney jail. She used her glass slipper as a key to get Meg out.
That's right: Cinderella was the murderer!
She and Megara have taken their reign of terror over to Disneyland and stole all beignet-making supplies from Cafe Orleans, before ruining the Magical fireworks machines and the World of Color fountains. Who knows what they plan to do next??

OOC:: Great game, everyone!

OOC: I told you all it wasn't Ariel. Nobody listens to me though... (I've got to go eat dinner, so I'll make this short and sweet...) I WIN! WOOHOO!

Cinderella: MUAHAHA, I WIN! SEE YA SUCKERS!

OOC: When I get back on later, Rachel has allowed me to tell you all what my clues meant! Be prepared for the TRUE meaning to all of the clues!

Park Management:: I hate to tell you, but the murderer has won. Bo Peep was our last detective. I was the only one that knew; my assistant didn't even know.
We discovered the murderer's identity when she was caught on camera breaking Meg out of Disney jail. She used her glass slipper as a key to get Meg out.
That's right: Cinderella was the murderer!
She and Megara have taken their reign of terror over to Disneyland and stole all beignet-making supplies from Cafe Orleans, before ruining the Magical fireworks machines and the World of Color fountains. Who knows what they plan to do next??

OOC:: Great game, everyone!

Moving this onto the new page...

It was Cinderella? Ohmigosh, I had no idea! Oh wait, I did...

Good game everyone. Can't wait to see what all the clues meant. I knew the few that I did, but not them all.

OOC: Once more people see I'm the murderer, I'll post what all the clues meant. I'd just like to say, that I have "royally excepted the honor" to be the new Park Manager for the next MM, which I will start next week. Rachel gave a good point, everyone will be pretty bored during the school year, so I thought maybe doing it durning the school year would be fun. So, I'll start MM in DHS next week everybody! It will hopefully run a long time, and we'll need lots of players, I'm planning on one, maybe two, murders a week, since we'll all be busy with school. So, everyone, be prepared for that also :D

OOC: Once more people see I'm the murderer, I'll post what all the clues meant. I'd just like to say, that I have "royally excepted the honor" to be the new Park Manager for the next MM, which I will start next week. Rachel gave a good point, everyone will be pretty bored during the school year, so I thought maybe doing it durning the school year would be fun. So, I'll start MM in DHS next week everybody! It will hopefully run a long time, and we'll need lots of players, I'm planning on one, maybe two, murders a week, since we'll all be busy with school. So, everyone, be prepared for that also :D

OOC:: YAY!!!! Calling dibs on KP, unless I change my mindddd!!
I kinda wanna be Genie, but the Genie that's in the Aladdin show at DCA, because he gets to improvise! My favorite was when they were singing Prince Ali..
"When it comes to exotic type mamals..."
"..LIKE SNOOKI!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter