Murder Mystery in Animal Kingdom

OOC: The only person I can think of that would get married was Mike Wazowski
Plus it kinda fits

sword-Bennyhanna's octopus swords?
The riddle-Could be Celia getting off work?
Bag of Salt Water: Again, Bennyhanna's
White String/Da: Hmm... I can't think of anything related like that.

OOC: Lots of characters have gotten married though.

Cinderella, Ariel, Mulan, ect, ect.

Cinderella: Poor Stitch and Lilo ):

OOC: I wonder if the colors of the cake mean anything? And I don't know, but did any of the Princes ever actually ASK (that we could see of- aka it was shown in the movie) the Princesses to marry them?

:tigger: Oh my goodness! I have been asleep for some time now! Poor Lilo and Stitch :(

OOC: omg i completely forgot to check on here! sorry ive been so busy!!

umm ok. missed a lot of pages.... i agree with you all on it being areil now looking at the clues towards her. in fact the only one im not really getting that i can remember is the dead deer

Park Management: Attention guests, Tigger has been murdered!

Tigger-scared.jpg

He was found by the reeve's muntjac habitat in the Oasis with his head chopped off and the stuffing torn out of him. Nearby, the remnants of a burnt wooden elephant, most likely bought or stolen from the Mombasa Marketplace in Africa, was found.

Park Management: Attention guests, Tigger has been murdered!

Tigger-scared.jpg

He was found by the reeve's muntjac habitat in the Oasis with his head chopped off and the stuffing torn out of him. Nearby, the remnants of a burnt wooden elephant, most likely bought or stolen from the Mombasa Marketplace in Africa, was found.

who ever is the murderer i would like to say to you:
i know it is your job to be a murderer but must the brutality be so bad?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter