Murder Mystery in Animal Kingdom

OOC:
I don't think it's Ariel because of the make-up clue. I think that clue means they don't wear or don't enjoy wearing it.

OOC:
I don't think it's Ariel because of the make-up clue. I think that clue means they don't wear or don't enjoy wearing it.

I think it means they don't wear makeup, exactly like you said. However, does Ariel wear makeup? I don't think so, wouldn't it get all runny when she's in the water?

I think it means they don't wear makeup, exactly like you said. However, does Ariel wear makeup? I don't think so, wouldn't it get all runny when she's in the water?
OOC:
Well, I'm sure when she's on land she's well-kept to royal standards.

(LOL, we're all getting so analytical over this)

Park Management:: Attention guests, everybody needs to evacuate to the front of the park immediately. The eastern half of Discovery Island and bridges leading to the area are closed, so please avoid using these pathways and use the bridge joining Africa and the west side of Discovery Island if you are in Asia or Dinoland U.S.A.

jasmine.png
What is going on?

Park Management:: Attention guests, there's been another killing. Two in fact. Both Lilo and Stitch have been murdered.

xpress_stitch_cutout.jpg

They were found locked in the kitchen of the Flame Tree Barbecue, which was set on fire. Incidentally, the refurbishment for the restaurant has now been extended to mid 2011. After the fire was put out, there was an extensive search of the restaurant. Only a blue cake was found on one of the tables in the outdoor seating area overlooking Expedition Everest. It had a white chocolate badge on top that says "Will you marry me?" along with random transparent icing lines scattering the cake, like something else was supposed to be added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter