Murder Mystery in Animal Kingdom

MusicalDisneyDreams

Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow.
Here is where the game begins! If everyone could please review the rules, that'd be great. Sign-up thread, rules in first post: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2494998
I am sorry if starting today inconveniences anyone, because of all that's going on. I was actually warned not to start it today, but I'd already said I would.
Murdered people's names will be made this color, and the clue found, as well as the page in the thread of the murder, will be placed next to their names.
If anyone has any questions, just ask!
REMEMBER: Please post as your character (ex: Kim Possible: blah blah blah) or OOC: (out of character). Even if you have an icon as your avatar, please say who you are or have a picture in your post, not just your avatar. Thanks. :goodvibes
And remember: Not everything is as it seems... :stir:

Rachel's getting an assistant?? George will be posting for me. See page 145.

1. AmandaSparks730- Megara (Hercules) MURDERER! Caught by Philby (George) on page 112
2. CowboyErin- Remy (Ratatoullie)- piece of sheet music, page 130
3. mherzlovesdisney- The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)- bag of salt water, page 141
4. PeterPanPatrick- Lotso (Toy Story 3)
5. lissyd73- Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
6. yellowlabforever- Boo (Monsters Inc.)
7. stitchrocks21- Rex (Toy Story and its sequels)- paper with "world" written on it, page 90
8. Tinkerbell Teen- Fawn (Tinker Bell movies)
9. LittleMissMusical- Wendy (Peter Pan)
10. IWasBornToLoveDisney- Violet (The Incredibles)- paper with "soda cilom" written on it, pg 81
11. disfreak24- Tigger (Winnie-the-Pooh and all of its various shows, movies, and such)
12. MickeyLuvrLauren- Mike Wazowski (Monsters Inc.)
13. scarscar93- Bo Peep (Toy Story)
14. DancingAllie- Jasmine (Aladdin)
15. MickeyisBeast- Cinderella (Cinderella)
16. wdwgirl4ever- Tinker Bell (Peter Pan and all of the Tink movies)
17. princesskelz- Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)- sword, page 145
18. mstinson14- Dug (Up)- brown fur/hair found, page 49
19. marypops!- Philby (Kingdom Keepers)- note found that reads:
"4:00, my heart rings
or is it just EA?
It's time to pack my things
for it's that time of day"- page 113

20. Cinderella90210- Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
21. Misskate2015- Russell (Up)
22. ms.tinkerpoo2- Jane (Tarzan)- dead deer, page 123
23. dancer4life22- Jessie (Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3)
24. Crimson_Skys- Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
25. WDWtraveler27- Ken (Toy Story 3)
26. big_thunder_girl- Barbie (Toy Story 3)- gold necklace, page 53
27. That_Australian_Kid- Nemo (Finding Nemo)
28. Pheonix- Ariel (as a human) (The Little Mermaid)
29. Sassy23- Marie (The Aristocats)
30. I Am What I Am- Pocahontas (Pocahontas)- scrap of faded pink fabric, page 98
31. broadwaybookworm- Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
32. Stitch4Prez- Stitch (Lilo and Stitch)
33. disney teen- Lilo (Lilo and Stitch)
34. aherzog- Chip (Chip and Dale)- piece of paper reading "da", page 127
35. robertleeterry- Mr. Prickelpants (Toy Story 3)
36. Jedi Master Yoda- Captsin Jack Sparrow (PotC)
37. JonasLover25- Chip (Beauty and the Beast)
38. wdi2b- Carpet (Aladdin)- white string, page 116
39. dramaqueenemj22- Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
40. goob9954- Perry (Phineas and Ferb)

Park Management:: Welcome everyone to Disney's Animal Kingdom! As a reward for your recent dedication, the following characters have been selected to participate in this special 48-hour lock-in. All of the attractions will e operating the entire time, with the exception of It's Tough To Be A Bug, which has been converted into temporary living quarters for your use, and Kilimanjaro Safaris, which will operate from 7am to 7pm (as will all attractions dealing with living animals).
So, please enjoy the park, and be sure to find the perfect spot for tonight's special glow-in-the-dark presentation of Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade!

Jane: Oh dear! I mustn't stay up too long. I have research to do on the gorillas! -heads over to It's Tough To Be A Bug- This should be a swell place to work. I hope no one disturbs me too much. I'll be researching for...a week tops.

OOC: Seriously I'm going to Disney. :D
Also, if I die, which will be very unfortunate, will somebody PM me the page number so I know how I died?

Philby: A new parade? Brilliant! For now, i'm going to head over to Expedition Everest.

Sally: *sits near the opening to Discovery Island Trails* oh I wish Jack could be here, he works too hard sometimes.

Tink: You want to go to Expedition Everest and meet up with Philby, Jaz? (can i just say that instead of constantly typing jasmine?)

OOC: I'll post on this tomorrow...too much going on tonight with the TB Awards.

Tink: Yes you may! I must have pixie dust in my ears. I thought you said you didn't want to join us, but of course you can! Philby will agree I know it!

Sally: That was fun. I think I'm going to go to Expedition Everest now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter