Murder Mystery in Animal Kingdom

:tink: Well I really want to get as much done as possible before Fawn gets here. I like being the only fairy. I get to brag then! I mean I love Fawn and all, but....you get what I'm saying?

Philby: You can both join me. I love how themed this park is. You know that all the buildings in the Africa section of the park is an exact replica of a building in Africa, the continent?

:tink: You'll have to run! We're almost there! And actually I didn't know that Philby! That's very interesting!

Sally: I think that would be nice, oh I hope I don't loose an arm. Good thing I brought a needle and some thread!

Philby: I love Expedition Everest. It's my favourite ride in the park. It normally has a huge line, but with so few of us here, we can just walk right on!

:tink: You guys ready? Here we go in 5.....4......3......2......1.....yeah! woohoo! This ride is so much fun!

Marie: Mother is teaching me how to be a proper lady, and a proper lady never drinks! May I join the fun on Expedition Everest?

O.O.C. Gosh, I'm going to have to watch the movie again just so I can be sure of how she talks!!:rotfl:

Marie: Mother is teaching me how to be a proper lady, and a proper lady never drinks! May I join the fun on Expedition Everest?

O.O.C. Gosh, I'm going to have to watch the movie again just so I can be sure of how she talks!!:rotfl:

Captain Jack: Pirate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter