Murder Mystery in Animal Kingdom

What, next week?!? But I go on holiday the week after D-: Well, we're bringing a laptop with us, so who knows?

Wondering if it's OK if I post the answers to the clues I did, mainly because the last one was one I made up for the game.

OOC: I was wondering why the one constant poster left alive was the one making the lists. Now I know.

OOC: I felt dumb making those lists. But, I figured since I made them last time, I should do them this time or people would suspect something

What, next week?!? But I go on holiday the week after D-: Well, we're bringing a laptop with us, so who knows?

Wondering if it's OK if I post the answers to the clues I did, mainly because the last one was one I made up for the game.

George, go ahead and tell them what the burnt elephant meant :thumbsup2

OOC:: A good murderer always acts innocent. :thumbsup2
And I must say, Cindy did the best job of any murderer I've seen thus far. She brushed off her accusations and played a really, REALLY good game! -applauds-

OOC: I felt dumb making those lists. But, I figured since I made them last time, I should do them this time or people would suspect something

George, go ahead and tell them what the burnt elephant meant :thumbsup2

Woot :teeth: I'll tell everyone tomorrow after you've listed yours. I think Megan might want to list hers as well, but who knows?

I would want it in DHS because it's already happened in MK, Epcot and DAK.

I won! I won! Well, I would've if Philby hadn't caught me :p

So here are the clues:

-Sheet Music
-Bag of salt water
-Paper with "World" written on it
-Paper with "soda cilom" written on it
-brown fur/hair
-Note that reads:
"4:00, my heart rings
or is it just EA?
It's time to pack my things
for it's that time of day"
-Dead deer
-gold necklace
-faded pink fabric
-piece of paper that says "da"
-white string
-the letter "J"
-A sword
-A picture of make-up all scratched out
-A blue proposal cake with "will you marry me" on the cake
-Burnt wooden elephant

Bolded are the clues that I left. I was going to leave a note with Philby as well, but I didn't get to use it.

"World"--the Underworld, obviously
Brown fur/hair--again, obvious
Gold necklace--Meg wears gold

I did help Cinderella/Sara with some of her clues, though. The piece of paper saying "da" and faded pink fabric were my ideas, haha.

So now you all know the truth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter