• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Central 2004!!!!!! =0)

Jobomom - I remember Fraggle Rock!!! We're travelling from the UK on Saturday for our 2nd MNSSHP on the 31st. We're dressing up but not Halloween style! Youngest DD is Cave Girl, eldest DD is an Indian, DH pirate and me - well, DD decided I should be a cow girl! I'll have a sparkly, glittery British Union Jack cowboy hat to I'll be easy to spot! See you all there!:wave2:

Originally posted by Debs1505
Jobomom - I remember Fraggle Rock!!!

I'll have a sparkly, glittery British Union Jack cowboy hat to I'll be easy to spot! See you all there!:wave2:

You are the first person to answer that question! I thought I was the only one who remembered. One of the best parts of the 80s IMHO!

I'll definitely be on the look out for you! I decided to be tinkerbell because of the green!

Have a safe flight! Hopefully we'll run into each other. Are you going to the meet at HM at 7:30?

Originally posted by Jobomom
You are the first person to answer that question! I thought I was the only one who remembered. One of the best parts of the 80s IMHO!

I'll definitely be on the look out for you! I decided to be tinkerbell because of the green!

Have a safe flight! Hopefully we'll run into each other. Are you going to the meet at HM at 7:30?

Don't know if we'll make it to the HM for 7.30 as we have a PS at CRT for 6.15 but I'll keep my eyes open for Tinkerbell! Enjoy!

Originally posted by gjerseygirl
Yeah, and I was going to put "I'm from exit 114" on my back so nobody would ask me:teeth: !! Are you going to the Party on the 31st? What will you be...I'll look for you too!!

gjerseygirl

Hey I'm also from exit 114. We live about a mile down the road. I will have to keep it an eye out for you. Maybe we know each other!

This is so exciting, we leave tomorrow too! I am close to 117 too! See everyone at the Mansion at 7:30, can't wait. Now I just have to start packing!
Franne

Wow, I can't believe this thread will be coming to an end soon...:(

We're leaving Saturday morning at 6:30a and going to the party Sunday night!!

Have fun everyone going tomorrow night and Sunday night!!

We should report back when we get back!

MNSSHP was also our very first visit to wdw's magic kingdom. Had a fun & wonderful meal at LTT... We skipped the long candy lines, and walked right onto many rides.

We got our photo from the party yesterday, in only one week!! yay!

:) ...good times... :)

The event sounds so exciting; I want to take my kids next year. How early does the tickets go on sale? I've read that you can get ressies for LTT earlier than 90 days; is this the only other thing to watch for early?

thanks.

Originally posted by boswellnakia
The event sounds so exciting; I want to take my kids next year. How early does the tickets go on sale? I've read that you can get ressies for LTT earlier than 90 days; is this the only other thing to watch for early?

thanks.

They went on sale May 1 this year. That is also when you could book LTT.

It's almost here...............I can't wait!!!!
We leave tomorrow morning at 7:35am. I just can't wait to be back at Walt Disney World & I am so excited about MNSSHP!!
I bet I don't sleep a wink tonight.
Got to do a little I'm so excited dance!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
:thewave:

Originally posted by Disneygrl36
It's almost here...............I can't wait!!!!
We leave tomorrow morning at 7:35am. I just can't wait to be back at Walt Disney World & I am so excited about MNSSHP!!
I bet I don't sleep a wink tonight.
Got to do a little I'm so excited dance!!
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
:thewave:

hours dance thread

Join in my 'hours dance' thread!!!

I'm so excited too, probably more than my girls!;)

Our flight is 6:30a so we're leaving for an airport hotel tonight!!!

Can't wait!!!

Originally posted by Baloo
WDWDeb...WELCOME to the DIS!!!
:earsboy:
Ya GOTTA post pictures of the Fastpass costumes...that is too funny!!!

[/IMG]
75252fastpass-med.JPG

Here are the fastpass costumes.

Happy Halloween!

Is there a general slower day of the week for the party? Does it really matter which day for crowds???? I was hoping to go the first of October next year, but was wanting some cuida

WDWDeb...Thanks Deb....love that costume!!!

boswellnakia...during the week seems to be less crowded.We went on a Friday night this year,last year a Thur. and Friday was definitely more crowded this year.The party was Sold Out,it seemed like alot of people there but the longest wait was,of all things, PoC at about 15 min...walked on most stuff.

To all the Disers ...I hope everyone is having a GREAT time this weekend,no matter where you're Trick or Treating
pain7.gif
...don't forget to post your Halloween pictures on this NEW thread I started here:http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=669156

Even if you've posted pictures on this Party Central thread please put them on the other PICTURE thread so they're all in one place and easy...I hope....to find!!!
pain7.gif
pain7.gif

Thanks!
pain7.gif

P.S....if you're having trouble posting pictures,folks over on Tech Support board should be able to help you out! Try here:http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=43

Just back. We had a blast!! Our MNSSHP picture beat us home. Sunday night's party was great. Walked on to dumbo, and didn't see any real line for candy.
I have seven rolls of film developing. I will be posting them on line soon.
Never rained. The weather guy said it was the best week of the year.

mnsshp1.JPG

Oh wow - we just got back and we had such a blast!! My DH and I were Jack and Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas and three people stopped us to take our picture!! It was a lot of fun. DD - turning 2 today- had a great time...the trick or treat lines moved very quickly altough some adult men cut in front of me to get candy and both times had NO costumes on...which is not a big deal about the costumes but the nerve....I should have wacked them with the stroller. Next year I think I will go earlier in the week though, we went on Thursday the 28th....the picture line moved quite fast but the line for Cinderella's coach was way too long. We only rode on two rides...no big deal...we passed everything up as we have been on these rides a zillion times.
Can't wait for the xmas party now!

Just got back in town from MNSSHP on the 29th. Had a blast and GOT TO SEE STITCH!!! I was so excited when they told us that!!

DH had his "not so scary birthday party" on the 28th. We wore our matching t-shirts that I had made for the event to the MK for the day. We bought him the WDW birthday cake hat and made him wear that as well. (He now says that it is our family birthday hat). We then went to the Poly where I pulled out the Hawaiian print shirts for our pina coladas. Next it was off to City Walk for cocktails at Pat O'Brien's and dinner at Jimmy Buffett's. Had a blast!

Did Sea World for Halloween day (trick or treating again) and then Boardwalk for Trick or Treat. We finished the evening off with "Dive in Theater" at BWV for Haunted Mansion. The kids sat in the water and watched. (I held down the bar with Rollercoaster Meltdowns!!!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter