• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Central 2004!!!!!! =0)

We just got back yesterday & we attended MNSSHP on Halloween night & it was a blast. We walked on every ride. Loved the Halloween parade & the theming. I especially enjoyed the story-telling of Ichabod Crane in Liberty Square while waiting for the parade. Want to go back next year.

we just got back and had a great time at our first MNSSHP and i made sure i bought the MNSSHP pin. i was on ebay and saw some 2004 halloween party pins up for auction but they were not the same one that i bought. i didn't realize that there were different ones. does anyone know how many pins there are. i have the one from 10/31 with stitch on it. thanks!

Well it's been almost 2 weeks since Halloween....I guess it's time to unstick the MNSSHP post. :(

Thanks to all those who have participated in this thread.
spook.gif
spook.gif
spook.gif

Only about 10 and half months until MNSSHParties begin again!!!
pumpking.gif

Thanks all!!! :earsboy:

:sad1: :sad: :sad: :sad1: :sad: :sad: :sad1:

We had such a good time during our October trip this year - including two MNSSHPs! Oh I can't believe we have to wait almost a whole year to go back!!!!!

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter