Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party! DISney Princesses Party with Style! *DONE*

I'm in for another trippie!!! :banana: Yay! I can't wait to hear about the DIS-meet......that's so exciting!!!

First off.......I love your DISprincess theme......the shirts are so cute! The boas will definitely add a special touch.

The cake sounds so cool......I hope you take lots of pics! :thumbsup2

That's the first I've seen of the lime green crocs......I like the color!

You all must be SO EXCITED....your trip is so soon! :woohoo: Here's some pixie dust for a magical meet! pixiedust:

I'm glad you survived!!! That root canal doesnt sound fun at all.

Your halloween decorations look great! I can't believe halloween is so close. Have fun at Downtown Disney today if you end up going. If you get the candle holder can ya post a pic? It sounds cute and I'd love to see it!!

I went to Downtown Disney and no Mickey Pumpkin candleholder! :eek: They had a few other Disney Halloween items I have never seen, but no candle holder. Now, I'm mad I just didn't get it at MK when I saw it. :rolleyes: I'm keeping an eye out for it and I hope I can get one before they sell out again!

That is still so awesome about Wayne!!!:goodvibes I remember when I had the chance to meet some famous people I admired, it was just such a neat feeling, so happy you had the chance to meet him!!!!:goodvibes :goodvibes

That is so awesome they have a dog one too, I will have to for sure get one and the adult female, I said girl yesterday, silly me, I didn't know they had the adults ones too, very cool, I will have to keep my eyes open.:goodvibes

I will be sure and check out the nail polish, 99 cents is an awesome deal. :banana: Sorry I made you crave those Three Musketeers, I keep seeing those commercials for the new mint flavor and I just want to try it so bad!!!:)

I think they had lime green glow-in-the dark eyeliner too. I wonder if I need that...:rolleyes1

Your Halloween decorations are awesome!!!! They are all Disney, how very cool!!!!:goodvibes

Yeah, these are all my Disney Halloween decorations. I have more Halloween decorations, but I had to show off the new Disney items. :goodvibes I noticed they had new packaging for some of their Halloween items at Downtown Disney this year too.

Cute decorations! And you've got the Mickey table too! Lucky!

Thanks! Oh, I just love my Mickey stuff! I can't get enough! :goodvibes

I went to Downtown Disney and no Mickey Pumpkin candleholder! :eek: They had a few other Disney Halloween items I have never seen, but no candle holder. Now, I'm mad I just didn't get it at MK when I saw it. :rolleyes: I'm keeping an eye out for it and I hope I can get one before they sell out again!

I think they had lime green glow-in-the dark eyeliner too. I wonder if I need that...:rolleyes1

Yeah, these are all my Disney Halloween decorations. I have more Halloween decorations, but I had to show off the new Disney items. :goodvibes I noticed they had new packaging for some of their Halloween items at Downtown Disney this year too.

Thanks! Oh, I just love my Mickey stuff! I can't get enough! :goodvibes

I can't believe they didn't have your Mickey candle holder, yikes!!! Hopefully you will be able to find it before they sell out this year, I do that too, won't pick something up when I see it and then I beat myself up later. I will be keeping my fingers crossed that you can still find one.

I say you for sure should get the lime green glow in the dark eyeliner, I don't wear eyeliner or I would pick me up some of that. Maybe I could do it just for our meet, I will have to wait and see, I did run by our CVS the other day and they had all their Halloween stuff out except for the makeup, I was like, ugh.:eek:

Can't wait to see all the Halloween decorations in exactly 7 days, awesome!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can't believe our DIS Party is just one week away! :woohoo:
I am so excited and it's all I talked about all day at work yesterday! :goodvibes
I've been helping a few DIS'ers set-up baskets for their upcoming trip and it is so much fun getting to talk to them at work! It can't get any better than that! :wizard:
All the DIS'ers are almost on thier way! :banana:
ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!

The Food & Wine Festival has officially started today! DH & I are going tomorrow! We have never been and I am thrilled! I'm not really sure what to expect, but I know it's going to be fun! :drinking1 We are quite busy in October, so I wanted to make sure we didn't miss it! I will take a lot of pictures of the yummy food for everyone too! :) Can't wait!!!

Congrats on your one week dance!

Is it too late to order a basket for October 11? Can you PM me some info? Thanks!

1 week from today you guys will be partying Halloween Disney Style. :woohoo: 4 weeks from tonight, I will be doing the Disney Halloween dance too. :banana:

I'm all caught up.

Great pics Lindsey as always.......I love your Disney Halloween decorations. Love the meet t-shirts & how you all are going all out on the LIME GREEN!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures. Thanks for the sneak peek at the MK decorations......I love the Mickey pumpkin outside the train station.

I have those Disney decals on the back of my Jeep too & I love them. We have a :dog: where your Jax is....but I get lots of comments about them. They just represent our little family well.

Have a great time at the food & wine festival. :drinking1 I warn you the Polish wine is very, very strong :rotfl: Great treats & so much fun tasting lots of different wines. Make sure to take lots of pics for us.

Ready for more popcorn::

OMG., its almost here :) SEVEN DAYS!!!!

Well, ran errands today to get some needed stuff to decorate the room and door at the hotel ;0

Went to Michael's and found some cute lime green wide ribbon, and some cutters to cut out some more LGMHPC. Then we were over to Target and they have some AWESOME Lime green items...some LG crinkled paper, some LG twisted ribbon, some mickey stickers, was way cool so had to get them and then the find of the day...a DrY Erase board that is trimmed, now get this...in LIME GREEN! AND...a set of dry erase markers that has a Lime Green marker in it :) SO WAY COOL! :cool1: :lmao:

SO we are getting set...still need some laminating stuff to make my badges and luggage tags, then I'm all set. So we will be making and marking tomorrow :)

Oh those baskets sound divine, wish I had ordered one for Kelly and I...we are celebrating our 3rd Anniversary ;)

Back to the tv set to catch up on new season shows :)

Mike

:rainbow:

Wohooo 4 days and I'm on my way! 1 week we will be partying at the MK! Can't wait!!!

Oh and I went to CVS and couldnt find any of that glow in the dark polish but I did find some orange. So I'm thinking of doing that. :cool1:

Wohooo so excited 1 week!!!

Congrats on your one week dance!

Is it too late to order a basket for October 11? Can you PM me some info? Thanks!

Nope, it's not too late. :thumbsup2 You can order up to 24 hours in advance. I'll PM you the information, as soon as I can. :)

1 week from today you guys will be partying Halloween Disney Style. :woohoo: 4 weeks from tonight, I will be doing the Disney Halloween dance too. :banana:

I'm all caught up.

Great pics Lindsey as always.......I love your Disney Halloween decorations. Love the meet t-shirts & how you all are going all out on the LIME GREEN!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures. Thanks for the sneak peek at the MK decorations......I love the Mickey pumpkin outside the train station.

I have those Disney decals on the back of my Jeep too & I love them. We have a :dog: where your Jax is....but I get lots of comments about them. They just represent our little family well.

Have a great time at the food & wine festival. :drinking1 I warn you the Polish wine is very, very strong :rotfl: Great treats & so much fun tasting lots of different wines. Make sure to take lots of pics for us.

Ready for more popcorn::

I am so glad you have joined me for another Trippie! :goodvibes That's right! You get to do the dance soon too! :banana: You are going to have a blast! :thumbsup2 We had so much fun at the F&W Festival! I'm about to start posting! I just finished uploading all my photos! :)

OMG., its almost here :) SEVEN DAYS!!!!

Well, ran errands today to get some needed stuff to decorate the room and door at the hotel ;0

Went to Michael's and found some cute lime green wide ribbon, and some cutters to cut out some more LGMHPC. Then we were over to Target and they have some AWESOME Lime green items...some LG crinkled paper, some LG twisted ribbon, some mickey stickers, was way cool so had to get them and then the find of the day...a DrY Erase board that is trimmed, now get this...in LIME GREEN! AND...a set of dry erase markers that has a Lime Green marker in it :) SO WAY COOL! :cool1: :lmao:

SO we are getting set...still need some laminating stuff to make my badges and luggage tags, then I'm all set. So we will be making and marking tomorrow :)

Oh those baskets sound divine, wish I had ordered one for Kelly and I...we are celebrating our 3rd Anniversary ;)

Back to the tv set to catch up on new season shows :)

Mike

:rainbow:

Awesome! It sounds like you have been busy getting all DIS'ed out! :banana: I can't wait to see everyone covered in their lime green! :yay: You'll have to take pictures of your DIS decorations. I'd love to see them! What all are you wearing to the party!? Oh, and you can still order a basket, if you'd like. You can order up to 24 hours in advance. Just so you know! ;)

Wohooo 4 days and I'm on my way! 1 week we will be partying at the MK! Can't wait!!!

Oh and I went to CVS and couldnt find any of that glow in the dark polish but I did find some orange. So I'm thinking of doing that. :cool1:

Wohooo so excited 1 week!!!

I'm so hyper right now with DIS excitement!!! :banana:
Orange sounds great too! We must have the Halloween theme too! :goodvibes

Food & Wine Festival
Part 1

DH & I just got back from the Food & Wine Festival a few hours ago and we had a blast! It was our first visit and we were very impressed with the entire event. Well, except for that typical Florida rain that had to show-up! :rolleyes:

Epcot was decorated with everything "Ratatouille" themed and it was so cute! :goodvibes I am a huge fan of that movies and I just loved how they incorporated it with the Food & Wine Festival.

n25002324_32875214_3892.jpg

n25002324_32875215_4140.jpg

n25002324_32875216_4363.jpg

Another exciting Disney moment for me! The "Wonders of Life" pavilion was actually opened! :eek: The last time I stepped foot in that building was in 2000 and I was thrilled to go beyond those door because I wanted to know what happened to it! What did it look like in there now!? :confused3

n25002324_32875218_4816.jpg

It was turned into the Festival Center and it was a great place to go shopping for Food & Wine Festival merchandise. They also had wine tasting and they were selling wine. The "Wonders of Life" pavilion was pretty mush gutted and there was not much left of what was once there. You could still see the "Boy Wars" sign and there was an event going on back there too. I wonder if the ride is still intact. :confused3

n25002324_32875219_5045.jpg

n25002324_32875220_5259.jpg

n25002324_32875221_5486.jpg

On to the World Showcase...

Food & Wine Festival
Part 2

We made our way back to the World Showcase and I was ready! I hadn't eaten anything all day because I knew I needed room to taste a little bit of everything! ;) There were so many different countries represented and Disney put a lot of great detail into the event. Everything looked fantastic! We started on the left hand side of the World Showcase. Come visit the World Showcase with us! :yay:

Chile

n25002324_32875223_5937.jpg

n25002324_32875224_6168.jpg

Argentina

n25002324_32875225_6402.jpg

n25002324_32875226_6628.jpg

The first stop we made for food was in Argentina. I decided to start with dessert first! :rotfl: It was very neatly done because you got in line, told the Cast Member what you wanted, paid for the item, and then you were given a card with the name of your food purchase on it.

n25002324_32875227_6863.jpg

Then, you went over to the food area, handed the Cast Member your card, and they handed you your food. I was glad that they had a nice and easy set-up. It helped with crowd control. :)

n25002324_32875228_7077.jpg

n25002324_32875229_7305.jpg

Mexico

I have heard some great things about the Conga Juice at Mexico and I know that had to be my next stop! The DIS always has great recommendations! :thumbsup2

n25002324_32875231_7774.jpg

n25002324_32875230_7533.jpg

n25002324_32875232_8005.jpg

I must say I loved the Conga Juice too! It tasted like a punch and it had that great pineapple flavor. It was yummy!

n25002324_32875233_8228.jpg

Spain

n25002324_32875235_8705.jpg

n25002324_32875234_8466.jpg

Next Stop...Ireland...

Food & Wine Festival
Part 3

Ireland

Our next stop for food was Ireland! I pretty much wanted everything on the menu. It all looked so good!

n25002324_32875236_8931.jpg

n25002324_32875237_9174.jpg

n25002324_32875238_9397.jpg

It was very nice because there were also extra tables set-up all around the World Showcase area, where you could stand-up to eat. There were actually extra tables available too and that's pretty rare anywhere in Disney. I have never had potato leek soup chilled before, bit it was pretty good. I just loved the cheese plate!

n25002324_32875239_9636.jpg

China

n25002324_32875240_9878.jpg

n25002324_32875242_363.jpg

n25002324_32875241_119.jpg

China was the only location that we went to that did not hand out the cards with the name of the food you ordered on it. We had to hand them our receipt to receive our food items.

Pork Dumplings
n25002324_32875243_590.jpg

Caramel & Ginger Ice Cream
n25002324_32875244_816.jpg

The ice cream was fantastic and they gave you a lot for your money, unlike a lot of the other food locations. It was my favorite dessert item of the night! :)

India

n25002324_32875245_1048.jpg

n25002324_32875246_1290.jpg

n25002324_32875247_1538.jpg

My favorite stop of the night was definitely India! The Samosa was so yummy! It was a pastry with spicy pea and potato. It was fantastic!

n25002324_32875248_1771.jpg

n25002324_32875249_2005.jpg

South Africa

I really liked South Africa's location! All of the locations had a lot of great detail and this was one of my favorites. I love all the colors!

n25002324_32875251_2494.jpg

n25002324_32875250_2248.jpg

Turkey

n25002324_32875252_2735.jpg

n25002324_32875253_2982.jpg

More food & fun to come...

Yay!!! :yay: Thanks for the Food & Wine pictures, Lindsey! I hope you had a great time!!! :goodvibes I can't wait to go! Only 5 more days! WOOOHOOO!!! :dance3:

Can you post a picture of the shirts you guys are wearing to MNSSHP? Are they all Lime Green? I can't decide if we should wear our Lime Green Mickey shirts to the meet...

Pre-TR18.jpg

Or wear our MNSSHP shirts from last year with our Focker Lanyards...

Pre-TR13.jpg

Decisions... decisions!!! LOL! :rotfl: I hope everyone has a safe trip to WDW! I'll see you all on the 5th! :goodvibes

-Michelle

Oh my, i can't believe i missed 4 pages!!! love the food and wine festival, that was my absolute favorite time to go!! i would have loved to come for the DIS meet, but did want to take the kids out of school. maybe in a few years me & dh will come down again in oct.for now it's just july or aug.
well i am gonna go catch up on your newest trippie.
oh, also i can't believe The Wonders of Life building was opened. i think i was in once- 2001, for my honeymoon.
and i hope everyone has a great time on friday. can't wait to see the pics!!!
~sue

Thank you so much for the preview of the Food & Wine Festival. We plan to stop for some tasty bites at lunch this Friday. I can't believe I can actually say this Friday! :cool1:

Thanks for the food & wine pics.......wow the food look so yummy.
I am so jealous that you can just pop over to the parks anytime you want.
popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter