Magic Band color complaint

nolanboys

DIS Veteran
As a family of 6, I know we need more than most, but why don't they offer more "girl" colors. I have 4 boys, but they along with my DH took all the colors but pink - which means that is my choice. Pink is not one of my favorites. Why would they not offer purple? Families with multiple girls must have a hard time. I know they can't offer too many choices, but it just seems to me that purple is such a logical choice. What were they thinking?

Is this serious? Please tell me this is being facetious. I can't wrap my head around all the minutiae posters complain about on this site.

I have one girl whose favorite color in blue and one girl whose favorite color is green

For that matter, why don't they offer it in puce?

Downright unacceptable is what it is!

1. Make a no-sew cover for it in a fabric you like, instructions are linked on this forum somewhere (and google)
2. Paint it with nail polish in a color you like

Yes, the colors are not terribly attractive, and I went with the cover option myself so I can reuse it in case I have to replace the band (and for future trips).

Rip me all you want. I know it's trivial. Many post trivial things. I just thought purple would be a nice addition.:)not a big thing! Happy holidays!

I'm for one glad they finally did something that isn't catered to girls! :rotfl:

Why can't you have the same color as someone else in your family? We each just picked the color we liked best. The bands have your name on the inside so it is easy to tell them apart.

As a mom of two girls, I was actually thinking about this today!::yes:: One picked pink and the other blue, but I also think purple would have been a nice addition. Will it ruin anyone's vacation? Probably not. Would it have been nice to have? Yup.

I hate gender specific colours. Girls and boys can like any colours. Dd picked blue and dd2 green. If they both wanted pink it's no biggie as doesn't the name get imprinted?
I wish more things were gender neutral.

Counting down to 14th May!

I wish they had purple too, but only because it's my BF's favorite color and he had to go with blue instead.

it would be 'nice' if they had every colour under the rainbow for every single person out there who likes something different...

but they went with clearly the top 5 colours, with one 'basic' shade (grey) and if you want more customisation, they offer sliders and covers and bandits and all sorts of whatnots, including having your name printed inside.

complaining that it would be 'nice' to have other colours is a waste of time...instead, i am grateful that a. i got to have a magic band in the first place and b. i was able to afford to go to wdw at all.

Personally, I would replace orange with purple. I think of purple as a more popular color, and it's an option for someone who wants something less "vivid," but not gray. And just to chime in on the "gender" issue, I'm female, and my life-long favorite color has always been blue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter