**Maclaren Volo single stroller swap** NOV DEC JAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAy 3-7

Tried to PM you but your box was full. We are staying till the 10th but saw that some one has it starting the 8th. Please PM me info if it's available.

Thanks for running the swap :goodvibes

The stroller is doing fine. We actually just "babysat" it for the week since my daughter was too big to be comfortable in it. It is a little stained and faded/worn, but nothing gross or anything-- just what I would consider normal wear and tear for a stroller that has gotten this amount of use. We dropped it off with bell services at Beach Club for the next swapper. Feel free to pm any specific questions.

Here is the current list. I have moved it up in the thread so new comers can find it easier.

Here are some photos
http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k...of_five_album/

OK Here is who we have so far

Feb 10-15 gymjenn2

Feb 15-22 erddig

Feb 23-26 -Open

Feb 27 - Mar 7 - lucytootsie

Mar 8-14 - Open

Mar 15-21 - CCCNSmom - POP

March 23-30 toesmom

March 31 - May 3 - Open

May 4-11 - ashers1119 - WL

May 12-14 - Open

May 15-21 Amazingx3 - POP

May 22-29 - Scrapbook Mommy

May 30 - June 6 Open

June 7-12 eyor44 - SSR CONFIRMED

June 15-23 cjackearl CONFIRMED

June 24-27 derrickmom - POP

June 28-July 11 Open

July 12-24 joech CONFIRMED

Sept 19-26 - jen22984

Looks like the whole month of April is open. Hope we get a couple takers for April.

I would be interested for May 2 through May 9.

MAy 3-7

Tried to PM you but your box was full. We are staying till the 10th but saw that some one has it starting the 8th. Please PM me info if it's available.

Thanks for running the swap :goodvibes

So would this be available 3/25-4/1?

and how would it work with the breaks between people???

I am interested in the dates of May 7-14?

Looks like it is taken for all of your dates. Sorry
If I made a mistake, please let me know and I will check again.

If the stroller breaks then the swap is over, unless someone wants to get another stroller and keep it going. I took over for the OP since she couldn't any more.

I was wondering if the dates of feb 26 thru march 8th are still open please let me know. THanks for doing this to help out with cost:cool1:

Hello my names Tina I was wondering if the swap had any openings for march 19 2009 - the 27th? I will be stay at the all star sports resort. Please let me know and TIA

I'm using the stroller already during that time, sorry. One idea I have for everyone, is this:

check with Bell services at your hotel, I have found that they have extra strollers because people leave them behind sometimes.

I'm sure you could always try to borrow from hotel directly.

I'm using the stroller already during that time, sorry. One idea I have for everyone, is this:

check with Bell services at your hotel, I have found that they have extra strollers because people leave them behind sometimes.

I'm sure you could always try to borrow from hotel directly.

Thank you I will do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter