**Maclaren Volo single stroller swap** NOV DEC JAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remove me from the list. I had it April 11-18, but I decided to go with double strollers so my older kids could ride too if they want.

Thanks anyway.

Hi everyone,
I just returned from WDW:sad2: and wanted to give everyone an update on the stroller. First, thank you for putting this all together. The stroller was perfect for us. Didn't have to worry about getting from the bus to the ticket booths or carrying a sleeping child back to the bus at night. It was easy to fold and light to carry.

It is a bit dirty...but then again, it has gotten a lot of use. Mostly it is just the seat part. If this upsets you, you can always put a towel or blanket on it. It is no dirtier than my stroller at home is after having two kids use it til they were 3!

My "hand-off" went fine. It was dropped off at WL and they shipped it over to OKW for us. There was no claim check number, just our name on it which the person before me gave to them. She called me the day they dropped it off to ket me know it was on the way. When my husband asked for it at Bell Services at first they couldn't find it. I just had to push a little more and viola it appeared.

When we were ready to leave, I gave Bell Services the name of our "friends" that would be coming to pick it up the following day. They filled out a claim ticket for me and wrote the bin # on the ticket that said where it would be located. They told me to pass on the info since our friends wouldn't actually have the physical ticket.

I texted the next person the info and hopefully the swap went off without a hitch!

I will post pictures as soon as I download them.

Thanks for the update good to know it is still strolling. Also thanks to those who started and paid for the swap. I really appreciate being able to use the stroller!

We are here now :cool1: and picked up the stroller tonight. Bell services had no problem finding it and were very nice. Hopefully it will be that smooth when we drop it off again. Thanks so much for keeping it going!

Hi everyone,
I just returned from WDW:sad2: and wanted to give everyone an update on the stroller. First, thank you for putting this all together. The stroller was perfect for us. Didn't have to worry about getting from the bus to the ticket booths or carrying a sleeping child back to the bus at night. It was easy to fold and light to carry.

It is a bit dirty...but then again, it has gotten a lot of use. Mostly it is just the seat part. If this upsets you, you can always put a towel or blanket on it. It is no dirtier than my stroller at home is after having two kids use it til they were 3!

My "hand-off" went fine. It was dropped off at WL and they shipped it over to OKW for us. There was no claim check number, just our name on it which the person before me gave to them. She called me the day they dropped it off to ket me know it was on the way. When my husband asked for it at Bell Services at first they couldn't find it. I just had to push a little more and viola it appeared.

When we were ready to leave, I gave Bell Services the name of our "friends" that would be coming to pick it up the following day. They filled out a claim ticket for me and wrote the bin # on the ticket that said where it would be located. They told me to pass on the info since our friends wouldn't actually have the physical ticket.

I texted the next person the info and hopefully the swap went off without a hitch!

I will post pictures as soon as I download them.

Thanks for the update good to know it is still strolling. Also thanks to those who started and paid for the swap. I really appreciate being able to use the stroller!

We are here now :cool1: and picked up the stroller tonight. Bell services had no problem finding it and were very nice. Hopefully it will be that smooth when we drop it off again. Thanks so much for keeping it going!

wonderful, thanks for the update. And your welcome to everyone. I was a bit skeptical about all of this in the beginning, but now I love how everyone on these boards share and help out each other.

Our dates are not yet set in stone, but it looks like we'll be there from May 13-23 for our birthday trip (DS4 was born on my birthday!). I'm a big fan of Maclaren strollers at WDW! :)

Is there anything else I need to do to get added to the list?

:thanks:

January 17-25 skmommy

January 25-31 1-407WDWJUNKIE

Feb 1-9 - Open

Feb 10-15 gymjenn2

Feb 15-22 erddig

Feb 23-26 -Open

Feb 27 - Mar 7 - lucytootsie

Mar 8-14 - Open

Mar 15-21 - CCCNSmom - POP

March 23-30 toesmom

March 31 - April 3 - Open

April 4-11 churchpilot

April 12 - May 3 - Open

May 4-11 - ashers1119 - WL

May 12-14 - Open

May 15-21 Amazingx3 - POP

May 22-28 - simmsmouse - CBR

May 29 - June 6 Open

June 7-12 eyor44 - SSR CONFIRMED

June 15-23 cjackearl CONFIRMED

June 24-27 derrickmom - POP

June 28-July 11 Open

July 12-24 joech CONFIRMED

ccnsmom unless someone fills in looks like you are after me. We are also at POP so that should be easy.

Lucytootsie,

ccnsmom unless someone fills in looks like you are after me. We are also at POP so that should be easy.[/QUOTE]

We are actually at Wilderness Lodge, but it sounds like Disney will send it over. I'm not sure how to send you a PM, let me know so I can get your name and give you mine.

I'm getting excited - we are trying to keep the trip a secret from our boys (5 & 7), don't know if I will be able to hold out!;)

I see from your post above that you are scheduled to use stroller before me (up to March 21) and will be staying at Wilderness Lodge; I am staying at Wilderness Lodge also (March 23 arrival), so you can leave stroller with Bell Services for me

Maja Donko, arriving March 23

I tried to PM Party of Five but her box is full, so it was not accepted. I will not need the stroller April 4-11th. We were given a stroller. Thank you so much anyway.

I see from your post above that you are scheduled to use stroller before me (up to March 21) and will be staying at Wilderness Lodge; I am staying at Wilderness Lodge also (March 23 arrival), so you can leave stroller with Bell Services for me

Maja Donko, arriving March 23

That will wonderfully! I will just leave it in your name.

That will wonderfully! I will just leave it in your name.

CCCNSmom: Can you reply on this thread or pm me with your family name so that I can verify with you if stroller is still in play when I arrive. I would hate to show up and not have stroller available; I'd rather know so I can bring ours from home if needed.

Here are the oictures I said I would post.

My 3 1/2 yo daughter is in the stroller. She is 30 pounds and about an inch too short to ride Soarin' (can't remember what the cutoff is).

107827Jan_20_2009_264-thumb.jpg

This is a close-up of the seat. I know the picture is small, hopefully you can see what it looks like.

107827Jan_20_2009_280-thumb.jpg

Thanks so much caseyem7. If I can fit it in the suitcase I will bring some cleaner and a brush to give it a scrub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter