**Maclaren Volo single stroller swap** NOV DEC JAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
the stroller still has not been found. I have asked thebluebudgie to look for it when she is there.

I have called several times to WL and POP and lost and found, with no luck. We are going to rent a stroller it seems.

Well, this leaves us in a pickle. I am going to see if I can find a replacement, but I know that doesn't help the next couple of you going down. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

I am very new to this site! I am also looking for a stroller swap from:
June 8th to June 15th
Can someone point me in the right direction? I see that someone has it this week but if it falls through could I be put on the waiting list?

Just wanted to let everyone know that since there is no word on the stroller :sad1: and I am leaving in two weeks, I am going to take one with us from home.

Hi, I saw the stroller is missing at the moment, but am hoping to be added to the list just in case it ends up turning up. If you are still taking names I'd like to beadded for the open space of Sept. 14-18. I will be staying at the pop.

The stroller still hasn't been found. I am going to try to ask while I am there and I am also looking for a replacement. I can't really afford it at this time, but am hoping to find a good used one. Will let everyone know if I am successful. I realize this doesn't help those who go before me and I am very sorry about that. I do hope others can try to get on other stroller swaps. I will be sending a PM to everyone.
Lisa

I was not able to find the stroller when I was at Disney last week. I have asked the mod to close this thread.
eyor44

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter