**Maclaren Volo single stroller swap** NOV DEC JAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

party_of_five

Mouseketeer
***Can everyone who is on the list so far confirm that they would still like to use the stroller on the dates selected. Just send a pm so that I can confirm.
Thanks!***

Hi-
I'd like to see if there is any interest in a single stroller swap. It is for a Maclaren Volo.
I purchased this stroller for our Sept trip last year. We only used it for the week at Disney and it has been stored since. I don't want to bring it back home after my October trip this year just to have it set in storage again.

It is in absolutely perfect condition. Like I said it was only used for one week. The maclaren website says it holds up to 55 lbs. It fold up easily and is light weight and has a carrying strap.

We are going to Disney October 8-15 so anytime after is fine.

Here are some photos

http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k414/party_of_five_album/

OK Here is who we have so far

Oct 8-14 party_of_five

Oct 14-20 vickiemariko CONFIRMED

Oct 21-28 Em&Lex CONFIRMED & PAID

Oct 29-Nov 2 lulu2 CONFIRMED & PAID

Nov 3-5

Nov 6-13 Wahoo776 CONFIRMED & PAID

Nov 15-22 javaj CONFIRMED & PAID

Nov 23-29 eyor44CONFIRMED & PAID

Nov 30-Dec 4 YankeechickCONFIRMED

Dec 5 & 6 OPEN

Dec 7-13 goliadyaya CONFIRMED

Dec 14-16 Donaldseeyore CONFIRMED

Dec 18-27 4lilpoohs CONFIRMED

Dec 27- Jan 4 joech

January 4-9 nboicepardee CONFIRMED

January 17-25 skmommy CONFIRMED

January 25-31 1-407WDWJUNKIE CONFIRMED

Feb 1-6 stacey LI

Feb 10-15 gymjenn2 CONFIRMED

Feb 15-22 erddig CONFIRMED

March 8-15 toesmom CONFIRMED

April 4-11 churchpilot CONFIRMED

June 7-13 eyor44

June 15-23 cjackearl

I may be interested in November 1-9. I was starting a swap, but not 100% sure about our trip so I canceled my swap. If we go, I am bringing our one single graco for the younger, but may need another for my older.

Right now I'm just seeing if there is enough interest.

If there is I will keep track of everyone who is in the swap, by making a list on this thread.

The stroller swap will be $10 for the first 6 people to use it, after that whoever is in the swap can use it for free.

I don't know when you're starting

Sorry - re-read your post and see that it doesn't start until October

I am interested in the swap. My dates are December 18-27. We are staying at POR. My only concern is the huge gap between me and the person before me. Do you think I should worry?

I would be interested...We will be at the Poly 12/7 - 12/13/2008. I do have a few questions before I give 100% commitment.

I will be relying on WDW transportation and would like to know how we should get the stroller to the next person because most swaps involve getting the stroller to the next resort.

This will be my 1st swap...but sure like the idea of swapping vs. buying a new stroller or renting from the parks.

Hope to hear from you,
goliadyaya

You could just ask the person to meet you at the monorail stop at the Poly or the TTC. It is a very convenient location.

I would be interested...We will be at the Poly 12/7 - 12/13/2008. I do have a few questions before I give 100% commitment.

I will be relying on WDW transportation and would like to know how we should get the stroller to the next person because most swaps involve getting the stroller to the next resort.

This will be my 1st swap...but sure like the idea of swapping vs. buying a new stroller or renting from the parks.

Hope to hear from you,
goliadyaya

This would be my first swap also but I'm definitely interested. We will be at the Wilderness Lodge, arriving 10/21, departing 10/28.

Cathy

Do you have any of the details worked out or are you waiting to get a complete list? Thanks for doing this!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter