**Maclaren Volo single stroller swap** NOV DEC JAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to be in for Feb 14-22, I've been debating a second stroller...so this will solve my problem. We are at SOG.

just putting it out there to see if we can get some more interest. Gotta be more people out there who would like to use a great single stroller. Wonder why the mod won't put it on the stroller thread?

Bumping:cool1:

OK Here is who we have so far

Oct 8-14 party_of_five

Oct 14-20 OPEN

Oct 21-28 Em&Lex

Oct 29-31 OPEN

Nov 1-9 J3nn78

Nov 10-13 OPEN

Nov 14-23 javaj

Nov 23-29 eyor44

Nov 30-Dec 4 Yankeechick

Dec 5 & 6 OPEN

Dec 7-13 goliadyaya

Dec 14-17 OPEN

Dec 18-27 4lilpoohs

Feb 10-15 gymjenn2

Feb 15-22 erddig

March 8-15 toesmom[/QUOTE]

Can you please add me for June 7-13? It is actually for a friend, we will be traveling together. Perhaps if others see a date that far in advance, then they will want to join. If it doesn't last that long, we understand. Just want to help keep it going.

I would love to sign up for April 4th through 10th if possible?!!!!

Hi, I'm so glad I came across this tonight! If it is still open I would love to take the Oct 14-20. We will be at the CSR for the beginning of our trip and then POP for the last part of our trip.

Could you add us for January 17-25, 2009? We would love to have the option of a single stroller.

Thanks!

Could you please add us for Dec 25 to Jan4? Thanks. I see that someone has it up until Dec 27 so we would love to have it after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter