**Maclaren Volo single stroller swap** NOV DEC JAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had it 12/18-12/26. It is dirty but I just laid a blanket over it. I don't know if it is machine washable. I will see if I have a pic without the blanket on it. Other than being dirty it is a great stroller. It is lightweight and easy to break down. It even has a carrying strap.

We have the stroller this coming Saturday. If it is super dirty, I will wash it in our washer and air dry it for a day. I can do without it for a day. Does anyone know if it is machine washable?

I think it is, but you will probably need a philips to take it apart.
Lisa

Hi everyone. Sorry I have been away so long.
I have updated the list on page 12, post 178
I will PM each person who requested dates, or you can check post 178
Lisa

PS - I took over from the OP who didn't have time to manage the list any more.

You can count me out, I need to have it for the whole stay since I have an almost 3 year old. I will just bring my own. I am also not too keen on a dirty stroller, free or not :confused3

Hi everyone. Sorry I have been away so long.
I have updated the list on page 12, post 178
I will PM each person who requested dates, or you can check post 178
Lisa

PS - I took over from the OP who didn't have time to manage the list any more.

Thanks for getting back to this, you rock! I just called and changed my ressies today from the 27April-4May to 4May-11May. I looked and it doesn't seem as though those dates are taken, if you would be able to switch me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for getting back to this, you rock! I just called and changed my ressies today from the 27April-4May to 4May-11May. I looked and it doesn't seem as though those dates are taken, if you would be able to switch me I'd appreciate it.

Got your dates switched.

Hi Everyone,
We had the stroller until Jan 3. I was actually supposed to meet Natalie with it but her kids were tired and she found us eating inside of 1900 Park Fare. It was kind of funny because she only knew who we were based on the pictures in our signature.
The seat is kind of kid dirty and we only used is once. I recall that it would not be able to be taken apart without tools. Our daughter seemed to be okay because we never stayed out late. It is possible to lay a blanket on it or even a towel if you want. The stroller actually sat lower then I thought and my daughters legs would drag a little. That is why we didn't use it.
Hope everyone has a great trip. By the way it was waiting in bell services for us along with three other strollers for other guests. Easy to pick up and easy to pass on.
Happy New Year to you all!

Please remove us. (April 19-25) I'm thinking the stroller will not be in very good condition by the time April rolls around. Sounds like it's dirty and the seat rides low. We'll make other arrangements. Thanks

Here is a pictures of my DD sitting in the stroller. She is 6 years, weighs about 50lbs and is 49 inches tall.
IMG_0400.jpg

DD sleeping
IMG_0389.jpg

DH didn't have any problems pushing the stroller
IMG_0250.jpg

Please remove us. (April 19-25) I'm thinking the stroller will not be in very good condition by the time April rolls around. Sounds like it's dirty and the seat rides low. We'll make other arrangements. Thanks

I did remove you from the list. Hope you find one that works.

I am supposed to have the stroller 2/1 -2/6/09, but I had to cancel my trip. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Stacey

Joech how tall is you dtr. I am just trying to figure out if it will work for us.:confused3

nboicpardee Did you get the stroller okay. I was wondering if you got it washed and how it was holding up to weeks of WDW.

I will have to run this by hubby but we may be interested in Feb28-March 7 we are staying at POP.

New to the board! We would possibly be interested in March 15 - 21st if it is available we will be staying at WL.

Would it work for a 5 and a 1/2 year old? As we are really past the stroller stage I hate to drag one through the airport, but I just don't know if he can do all that walking.

Any info and tips appreciated! :goodvibes

Joech how tall is you dtr. I am just trying to figure out if it will work for us.:confused3

nboicpardee Did you get the stroller okay. I was wondering if you got it washed and how it was holding up to weeks of WDW.

I will have to run this by hubby but we may be interested in Feb28-March 7 we are staying at POP.

your dates are open if you want it. Look at page 12 post 178 for the current list.

New to the board! We would possibly be interested in March 15 - 21st if it is available we will be staying at WL.

Would it work for a 5 and a 1/2 year old? As we are really past the stroller stage I hate to drag one through the airport, but I just don't know if he can do all that walking.

I have added you to the list, page 12 post 178. My DD is 6, weighs 50lbs and is 50 inches tall. It worked great for her. Let me know if you change your mind.

Here is the current list. I have moved it up in the thread so new comers can find it easier.

Here are some photos
http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k...of_five_album/

OK Here is who we have so far

January 17-25 skmommy

January 25-31 1-407WDWJUNKIE

Feb 1-9 - Open

Feb 10-15 gymjenn2

Feb 15-22 erddig

Feb 23-26 -Open

Feb 27 - Mar 7 - lucytootsie

Mar 8-14 - Open

Mar 15-21 - CCCNSmom - POP

March 23-30 toesmom

March 31 - April 3 - Open

April 4-11 churchpilot

April 12 - May 3 - Open

May 4-11 - ashers1119 - WL

May 12-14 - Open

May 15-21 Amazingx3 - POP

May 22-28 - simmsmouse - CBR

May 29 - June 6 Open

June 7-12 eyor44 - SSR CONFIRMED

June 15-23 cjackearl CONFIRMED

June 24-27 derrickmom - POP

June 28-July 11 Open

July 12-24 joech CONFIRMED

I have added you to the list, page 12 post 178. My DD is 6, weighs 50lbs and is 50 inches tall. It worked great for her. Let me know if you change your mind.

and contact the person before and after you to arrange for pick up and drop offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter