**Maclaren Volo single stroller swap** NOV DEC JAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed the OP (Therese) and she began a new job and is very busy right now. I have offered to take over the swap if no one has any objections. I have gone through the thread and have made all the changes. Please let me know if something with your dates aren't quite right.
Lisa

Thanks for keeping it going!

I emailed the OP (Therese) and she began a new job and is very busy right now. I have offered to take over the swap if no one has any objections. I have gone through the thread and have made all the changes. Please let me know if something with your dates aren't quite right.
Lisa

Thanks for keeping it going!

you're welcome:)

Thanks eyor!

I just talked to wahoo and she has arrived and will hopefully have the stroller! :)

I need to add an extra day if possible. we just changed our reservation for the new stay 4 get 3 free deal. So, we will need April- 19-25. Which is just adding the 25th.:cool1: Thank you - Jess

I need to add an extra day if possible. we just changed our reservation for the new stay 4 get 3 free deal. So, we will need April- 19-25. Which is just adding the 25th.:cool1: Thank you - Jess

Congrats on being able to add a day. I have updated your dates on the list.

Yankeechick
Need to get your info so I can leave the stroller for you. I tried to PM you but it came back.
Lisa

Has anyone heard if Wahoo got the stroller without any problems?

She did find it and then was able to use it, and left it for me, I'll be picking it up next Thursday night. :)

I will definitely let you know eyor that I got it, and we'll figure out a time to meet up. :)

She did find it and then was able to use it, and left it for me, I'll be picking it up next Thursday night. :)

I will definitely let you know eyor that I got it, and we'll figure out a time to meet up. :)

Thanks, have a safe trip there and looking forward to meeting you.

Okay...it is getting close and I'm worried because I have not heard from the person 'AFTER' me. Donaldseeyore aka Teresa. I have left her several PM's and no response hence going to the list.

Donaldseeyore: should I leave the stroller for you at the Poly Bell Services? I need your name and a cell phone number.

Group: If I do not hear back from her, what should I do???

Thanks everyone!

I'm after donaldseeyore. I PM'd her a week ago and haven't heard back. I thought she was staying at SSR? It makes me very nervous that we haven't heard from her!

The way I see it, if you don't have the contact info, mainly the person's name, there is no way to leave the stroller for them. If you PM the person after you before you leave and don't here from them, then go to the next person.
But everyone, please, please try to at least check your messages the night before you leave, to see if there is any kind of changes or updates.
I haven't heard from YankeeChick and the last post on the boards I could find was from Sept 28. They had lost everything in Ike but were still planning for Disney. I can't contact her in any way, even though I have tried. I will then go to the next person. I hate to do this, but don't have an alternative solution.
Thoughts?

We will have to skip to the next person. I would be so upset if I didn't get the stroller :(
goliadyaya -Where are you staying?

I emailed the OP (Therese) yesterday and asked her how she would handle this. She said to leave it for the next person anyway, but not having the actual name of the person, kind of makes it hard. I think some people get really busy and forget to check the boards. I don't know, I don't want anyone to miss out, yet I dont want to lose it either.
do what you think is best.

I don't want anyone to miss out either. But you can't leave it without the person's info. It would kill the swap. I think if you don't hear from the person 3 days before your trip then contact the next person on the list.

I feel sad for Yankeechick if she does actually need it, but if she's not available to get her info from, then she's also not going to be able to get the info from the next person on the list to leave it for. Prayers for her and her family. Hopefully all is well. I think going on the info that she hasn't been on the boards in almost 2 months and you can't get a response to your PMs, she's probably not planning on participating any longer. Don't feel guilty about leaving it for the next person on the list. I think leaving it "just in case" Yankeechick comes to get it could cause problems. Just my .02.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter