Jan 2012 code watch, Yes its early, but keep your eyes open

We are going beginning of Feb.,but hopefully my discounts will come out in Jan. also.

Subbing! Looking into Jan/Feb 2012 for our next trip! Unless of course I can be strong and wait until December for the Christmas decorations :cloud9:

Hi, I'm joining in--we need Jan 26-28 before our Magic cruise and would love a discount for our room! I can't even get a regular room rate until they release them. Why do they wait so long to release the 2012 rates?

I called and added a few more days in Dec to our reservation. I'll wait till closer to truely decide on our days and then release the ones I do not want. My Christmas list will now include 10 nights at Disney. Anyone got a hotline for Santa?

Count me in as another one waiting to see what January/February brings! When we stayed at POR during the first week of Feb. this year, the place was pretty deserted (and so lovely and peaceful) so here is to hoping.

We're wanting to do 12/30-1/7, wonder if there is any chance that we'll get any type of discount for 12/30-1/1. We really want to see NYE at Epcot so we'll pay but I'd love to save some $$$. Did anyone see the recent UK free dining deal? Had to stay in Deluxe to get the regular dining plan, YUCK!
Hope we don't get that deal, I want to do moderate with regular dining.

We're wanting to do 12/30-1/7, wonder if there is any chance that we'll get any type of discount for 12/30-1/1. We really want to see NYE at Epcot so we'll pay but I'd love to save some $$$. Did anyone see the recent UK free dining deal? Had to stay in Deluxe to get the regular dining plan, YUCK!
Hope we don't get that deal, I want to do moderate with regular dining.

Don't want to seem like a downer,but I'm about 99% positive that Disney will never offer a discount for Xmas,or new years simply because they dont need to with the crowds over the holidays (week between Christmas and new years).

We have decided on January 7th through the 15th! Hopefully there will be some sort of room discount offered! Since we are just 2 adults,room discounts are better than free dining for us!

we are going in March next year and I'm constantly checking all my favorite sites for imfo,don't want to rush summer{favorite season}:cool1:, but I'm so excited to be able to go back!:dance3:

Count us in for the first week of Jan (IF) :tinker: a good code comes out! If there is no code/lame code, we will wait for warmer weather.
:cool2:

I'm off to check last years codes for Jan....if anyone has a good link, please post it. Thanks!

I am hoping hard for a January code that will allow our family to go that month. We're probably going to have to cancel our Sept. trip and only a great code will enable us to reschedule.

I don't know if this is the right board or not...sorry...planning a trip for first week in April 2o12....when will the prices be out and any idea if there will be specials?

Thanks

Going jan. 22- 28 for DD6 b-day. Weve gone the last 2 years the week after Thanksgiving , delighted that it was not crowded. From what Ive been reading seems this time in jan will be same. Does anyone know about weather of previous years. Wife wants to stay atCBR this time, I still want to go to Contemp. Cant see booking CBR and not using pools and beach?? any advice out there.:idea::flower3:

Going jan. 22- 28 for DD6 b-day. Weve gone the last 2 years the week after Thanksgiving , delighted that it was not crowded. From what Ive been reading seems this time in jan will be same. Does anyone know about weather of previous years. Wife wants to stay atCBR this time, I still want to go to Contemp. Cant see booking CBR and not using pools and beach?? any advice out there.:idea::flower3:

I've gone to Disney 30+ times-4 times in January. The best weather of any vacation I have ever had was a January trip. That trip it was low 80s so nice and warm and never cold-even at night I never needed more than tshirt and shorts. However, I have also had January trips with lows in the 30s and cold rainy days with highs in the 50s. BUT...even on the "cold" trips I have always had at least 1 or 2 days warm enough to swim.

The challenge of January trips is that you have to be prepared for any kind of weather so you have to pack a lot. I also worry about what the weather will be like at home for flying to/from Orlando.

Birthdays trips are a lot of fun! I took each of my 3 for special birthday trips with just the 2 of us for their 7th birthdays. The oldest 2 we just stayed at Pop but I asked my youngest where she wanted to stay and she chose AKL. I wasn't sure I would like AKL but it was really VERY special!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter