Jan 2012 code watch, Yes its early, but keep your eyes open

We want to go for the last week of January or the first week of February, but I am waiting to see what kind of discounts we can get. Hopefully flights will go on sale too or we may have to drive to the US to catch a flight. I agree that flights from Canada are crazy!:scared1:

I also just booked our airfare. I was able to get a $165 fare out of Chicago O'Hare to Orlando on United! Best fare I've seen in a long time! 1/24 - 1/31.

Was that the round trip price or one way price?

If it's rt, then that's great! One way, ehhh...

Our flights are nonstop, going down it's an 8am coming home it's 10:50. Which we're not too happy about, but they only have 1 flight down and 1 flight back. Since the airport is 30 minutes from our house, very small and easy to fly out of we'll take it. Our alternative is Newark, which I can't stand.

Love flying from Newburgh. It actually is $260 for my dates but I am not crazy about the times either. I also like Westcheter as an alternative but those flights cost even more at the moment.

Ugh! We just decided to plan a trip Jan 2-8. We haven't been since Jan 2009, which was one of Orlando's coldest temps on record. I'm talking 20 degrees in the morning. Brrrr!!!

Anyway, our last 2 trips have been to the Poly CL but there is NO WAY we can afford that without a code. As a matter of fact, we'll probably go off site for the first time if we can't get a significant discount. I am going to really look at moderates and weigh the pros and cons against staying at a nice off site place like Caribe Royale. We are planning to see Universal at least one day and plan on a trip to the new Legoland, so we don't plan to be in the bubble the whole trip. I wish I could figure out what to do! I'll be watching this thread closely.

My 4 yr old DS and I will be going Jan 27-Feb 2, with 3 days at universal before Disney. We are planning on staying at CBR since it is just the two of us. DH is staying home with baby. I was wondering how much longer for park hours. I thought July 1 but I didn't see them. Now it is July 3, and still did not see them on Disney website. Doesn't Disney know there are people who have nothing better to do at work than to wait for these hours. I need to start planning adr's so can obess over them before I actually have to make them. :goodvibes

My 4 yr old DS and I will be going Jan 27-Feb 2, with 3 days at universal before Disney. We are planning on staying at CBR since it is just the two of us. DH is staying home with baby. I was wondering how much longer for park hours. I thought July 1 but I didn't see them. Now it is July 3, and still did not see them on Disney website. Doesn't Disney know there are people who have nothing better to do at work than to wait for these hours. I need to start planning adr's so can obess over them before I actually have to make them. :goodvibes

Here is a link to the travel agent site for january. They aren't on WDW site yet. Feb. is not up anywhere.
http://www.disneytravelagents.com/S.../pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_jan.pdf

I'm pretty sure we're going for my daughter's 4th birthday, January 7th. We'd go January 5th-10th. I haven't booked yet, because I keep hearing that deals will be released in July or August...

I'm pretty sure we're going for my daughter's 4th birthday, January 7th. We'd go January 5th-10th. I haven't booked yet, because I keep hearing that deals will be released in July or August...

Last year, they did announce January deals in August, but in prior years, it was usually October. CMs have told me to expect discounts announced in "the fall."

got my flights for Jan 29- Feb 3, luckily we had enough skymiles to get them for $5 each! :cool1:

I'm shocked because I had been checking and Delta had nothing for nonstops for 25K miles before, and then when I checked the other day, they must have added some. :thumbsup2

Now I need a discount on the room, wish my annual pass didn't expire this month. :guilty: I'm probably not going to renew though because I don't think I can squeeze in another trip in 2012.

got my flights for Jan 29- Feb 3, luckily we had enough skymiles to get them for $5 each! :cool1:

I'm shocked because I had been checking and Delta had nothing for nonstops for 25K miles before, and then when I checked the other day, they must have added some. :thumbsup2

Now I need a discount on the room, wish my annual pass didn't expire this month. :guilty: I'm probably not going to renew though because I don't think I can squeeze in another trip in 2012.

That is awesome, check out Davids DVC site, we rented points and are staying at VWL. We're not interested in free dining and just wanted an inexpensive room. We were going to stay at Pop untill we saw how we could stay at a Villa for just a bit more.

booked our trip yesterday for Jan 22to 29. We are staying at POR. I really hope a discount comes out soon. I almost fell over when I saw how much it was :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter