Jan 2012 code watch, Yes its early, but keep your eyes open

Yes, I knew you couldn't stack codes, I am just hoping to get another offer.
I did book a room only, rack rate, at POP Century. The rooms weregoing quickly, soI figured I'd at least have one. We are going to run in the 5K and we want to do it as cheaply as possible. Free dining would have been beyond magical!

Yeah, I'm hoping to do the half. I wish FD applied starting before the weekend.

DBF's undecided where he wants to stay and a room discount may swing our decision as to which resort we'd go for.

Called again today, for the heck of it. Got an overly cheerful gal!! She said she has not seen any pin codes for 2012, but to keep trying. She actually suggested I call once a week.

waiting too. I need only one night before our DVC stay. Want to stay somewhere we normally wouldn't, since it' sonly for one night....but definitely don't want to pay rack rate!

I'm in! I'm booked right now with FD. But since it's just my DH and me, it might be cheaper for us with a room discount. Who knows? If they offer it, we may even upgrade to deluxe! Here's to hoping!

When ya'll call WDW asking for pins, what do you say? I'd be more than happy to jump on the "Bugging them until I hear them" train!!

Same exact dates for me!
I am thinking we are going to have to wait a month or two to find out. I was so bummed about no free dining that week.

Since the end of that block is the start of Marathon Weekend, I assumed that's why it wasn't covered. I was bummed too since we are hoping to land on the 5th. They probably have no trouble booking up rooms at that time and thus left it out.

Due to extenuating circumstances, I wasn't sure I'd be able to make it back to Disney within the next few years. I lost my job in May, and started full-time grad school this week!

However, as a "last hurrah," my husband and I just booked Jan 8 - 13 with free dining at POR. This will be our 4th trip together since our honeymoon, and our 3rd at POR! Though maybe a room discount would be more savings for us...

keeping an eye out!

BUT STILL SO EXCITED WE COULD PULL THIS OFF!! :goodvibes

...and that I could talk the husband into it... :angel:

Due to extenuating circumstances, I wasn't sure I'd be able to make it back to Disney within the next few years. I lost my job in May, and started full-time grad school this week!

However, as a "last hurrah," my husband and I just booked Jan 8 - 13 with free dining at POR. This will be our 4th trip together since our honeymoon, and our 3rd at POR! Though maybe a room discount would be more savings for us...

keeping an eye out!

BUT STILL SO EXCITED WE COULD PULL THIS OFF!! :goodvibes

...and that I could talk the husband into it... :angel:

Congrats on your grad program! :thumbsup2 Have a wonderful "last hurrah" vacation. I'll also be there in Jan but will mostly be staying offsite this trip.

Hi
Im waiting for a code for Jan 18-22 blackout dates for free dining :mad: and I can't change dates- daughter has a gymnastics meet that weekend.

Yep, us, too! My DD checks in for the CP that weekend. I need a room only/AP, something!

That's what we need for MKL weekend - room only AP rate. I broke down today and booked with a AAA rate. When the AP rates come out, hopefully, I'll switch it. Just feel better having something booked.

We are booked at the Swan in January, but would surely rather a Disney hotel with an AP rate. Subscribing to this thread and hoping ......

So I am all confused. I finally bit the bullet in August and booked our 1 night at the pop and 6 nights at the BC for Jan 1-8. When i was booking I booked it at the rack rate and was holding out hope for a code. When I just checked the current pricing for those dates today it is 20% more a night. I am happy that I got a good deal but upset that if they do come out with a good code (40%) that I will not be saving as much money. Just don't get why the rates went up.

Room only codes will be coming out for January-February 2012 on October 5th, so keep your eyes open! Just got the Disney Visa e-mail offering advanced booking for this promo. 35% off Deluxes. :)

Just got an email discount code for Disney Visa holders:

Valid on most standard rooms from 1/2/2012-2/20/2012. Book through 12/21/2011.

up to 25% off Value (except ASM-20% off)
up to 30% off Moderate (except POFQ-25% off)
up to 35% off Deluxe (except AKL and Poly-30% off)
35% off Villas

Sounds like it will be open for everyone soon...calling now to see if it will work for my dates (1/5-1/9) for the marathon.

Oh I so hope this is true

It is. :goodvibes The e-mail has been out for about 10-15 minutes and there are already about a hundred threads about it started. You can check out one of those, but basically it will be:

25% off values
20% off moderates
35% off deluxes & villas (except AKL and the Poly, which are 30%)

It's just for Disney Visa members right now, but will open up to the general population on 10/5.

Happy booking! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter